• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Hey..Indy,will you be bringing your GSG to the shoot? I wanted to shoot it at the SKS shoot but no body wanted to take their grubby paws off it!:laugh:
    iffin ya do bring..it was chambered in .40 wasnt it? so I know what kinda ammo to bring.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Hey..Indy,will you be bringing your GSG to the shoot? I wanted to shoot it at the SKS shoot but no body wanted to take their grubby paws off it!:laugh:
    iffin ya do bring..it was chambered in .40 wasnt it? so I know what kinda ammo to bring.

Yes I will bring it, it is chambered in 40 cal. If you keep calling it a gsg you will not be able to shoot it.:draw:

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I imagine we'll be there for a long time, at the PW1 meet/shoot, it started @ 11am Evansville time and me and lawrra left (I think) 12 hours later.

So how about maybe something to snack on?

Like a small midget?

I will bring plenty of snacks...and guns.:D

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Hey folks,
    I've been absent from the discussions lately, but I am still planning on attending. I'll be catching up on this thread and looking for anything I can do or bring to help out. I do have an old tarp I could bring for catching brass, and I have a pop-up tent, too (saw discussion about that, but haven't read far enough to see if they've been covered).

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    K, I'm caught up on the thread.

I'll bring:
    our pop-up tent
    a large tarp for catching brass
    some folding lawn chairs

Anybody bringing ice? I may or may not be making a drive down to Terre Haute to pick up somebody (depending on if she wants/is-able to come), so I may not be the one to bring ice, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

I see Suprtek says he's bringing tea, but I don't see any cups on the list. SOLO cups or even paper cups would probably be good, unless everybody just wants to bring their own.

I can bring a 5-gallon igloo of drinking water, too.

Anything else?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    If ironjaw has enough room in the back of the truck, I can bring my cooler so graciously given by Relic full of Ice if we need it. I also have a gatorade water cooler (like the ones you see at work sites and dumped on football coaches :):) if you all think we'll need it.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    If ironjaw has enough room in the back of the truck, I can bring my cooler so graciously given by Relic full of Ice if we need it. I also have a gatorade water cooler (like the ones you see at work sites and dumped on football coaches :):) if you all think we'll need it.

Can we dump it on fpd at the end:D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I think I'm going to have to switch from riding with IJ and ride with you IBM. I don't think my truck is going to make it to SJ or IJ's house. :dunno:

That is if it's ok with you of course. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom