• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Go ahead and bring it. I'll bring my "padding" with me and you can use it after seeing how I did mine.

THanks! I sure don't want anything bad to happen to my FN. I love that thing! I already had one close call, but I don't want to post about it on the forum because I don't want to hurt the reputation of any of the INGO advertisers. They made it right so no hard feelings. :)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    THanks! I sure don't want anything bad to happen to my FN. I love that thing! I already had one close call, but I don't want to post about it on the forum because I don't want to hurt the reputation of any of the INGO advertisers. They made it right so no hard feelings. :)

Hey, no problem. I know the kydex can be frustrating, but the moment I put the padding in, no more wear on the frame. None. Now, after repeated use my padding is starting to tear and come out, but that's not really a problem. The glue I used was "Amazing GOOP" and it's suppose to be easy enough to take off and reapply on this kydex. So it's not like it's permanent. :) Another good thing is that the padding is thin enough that it makes it more snug but not so much that it's a hassle. ;)

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    If you would like a cigar at the shoot and wouldn't mind throwing in a couple bucks, send me a PM and I will make a list. I'm planning on bringing 20, but need to know if more will be needed. I'm not planning on bringing anything like the small flavored ones I had last time, and getting something more like the big ones.

Last edited:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    If you would like a cigar at the shoot and can throw in $2 or $3, send me a PM and I will make a list. I'm planning on bringing 20, but need to know if more will be needed. I'm not planning on bringing anything like the small flavored ones I had last time, and getting something more like the big ones.

Bring me something..I can give ya the money at the shoot unless you need it before hand?

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    if you could find a deal on them, you should get Padron 1964. Although when I used to buy them 6 years ago they were $12

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I should really order the cigars today. I'm going with 20-25, maybe 30 if I find a good deal.

If you haven't yet, I'd check with melensdad on here. I'm sure he can get you a good price and get them to you by the time you need them.

I'd try one, but I don't normally smoke, and have only tried a cigar when friends have had new babies. So I'll pass this time.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    If you haven't yet, I'd check with melensdad on here. I'm sure he can get you a good price and get them to you by the time you need them.

I'd try one, but I don't normally smoke, and have only tried a cigar when friends have had new babies. So I'll pass this time.
    I may have to do that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom