• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    My uncle just passed away and leaves behind a wife along with 4 children and their significant others. Please Pray for support and peace for the family, and all those around him. Thankfully, he went peacefully in his own home with all family around. Most of the family has been there at the house since Thanksgiving, and it has been a major blessing and helped calm the atmosphere.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    My uncle just passed away and leaves behind a wife along with 4 children and their significant others. Please Pray for support and peace for the family, and all those around him. Thankfully, he went peacefully in his own home with all family around. Most of the family has been there at the house since Thanksgiving, and it has been a major blessing and helped calm the atmosphere.

I will lift up prayers for you and your relatives. God bless.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Sure could use some prayers folks. My wife and I started this new business back in August and we have learned the hard way that starting a business that close to the 4th Quarter is not a good idea. HA!

Anyway, we hit the brick wall today. I have invested all we have in this business and the money is gone. January promises to be a great month, it's getting there that concerns me. The Word says not to worry about anything, but it doesn't say anything about being concerned. I know God will provide, but I also know He still wants us to pray for provision when we need it.

Be blessed--be a blessing!

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Sure could use some prayers folks. My wife and I started this new business back in August and we have learned the hard way that starting a business that close to the 4th Quarter is not a good idea. HA!

Anyway, we hit the brick wall today. I have invested all we have in this business and the money is gone. January promises to be a great month, it's getting there that concerns me. The Word says not to worry about anything, but it doesn't say anything about being concerned. I know God will provide, but I also know He still wants us to pray for provision when we need it.

Be blessed--be a blessing!
    Immediate prayers lifted up for you and your business.

He will provide....... :rockwoot:

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Laid off the day before Thanksgiving. Thought we were going to keep it together long enough to find capital, and that was looking extremely good up until today. Two strong offers in the works, both evaporated. Company's finished; I'm circulating resume.

Will rep for food. :D

Justin Case

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    Brown County
    Prayers for you both. I was let go from my job in October and I'm still looking for work. I started a couple of businesses many years ago and I know first hand how hard it can be. Went for a year without drawing a paycheck, then sold the business for next to nothing. An expensive lesson, but I did learn a lot.

Hang in there guys. This too shall pass!

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Would like to ask for prayers for myself tomorrow. Going in tomorrow to have facet injection shots into my neck to try to help control pain that I have been dealing with for the last 10 years. So far everything I have tried in the past has failed but after talking with the Doc I am really hoping these will at least help knock it down a bit. For the last 10 years it will go in cycles where its down around a 4 out of 10 on the pain scale and them it will go into a cycle of where its a 8 out of 10, and for the last month or so its been hanging out at the 8 range. i have tried Epidural shots, having the nerves burned, different meds, etc etc but really holding out hope this time it will be the answer.

Also if i could ask for prayers for my ulcer. A couple of years ago I was in the hospital for 2 weeks for bleeding stomach ulcer and it also is acting up again. Hasn't started bleeding yet (that I know of) but its really getting fired up pain wise. I have doubled my meds, hoping this helps (my Stomach doc has already given me permission to increase the dosage whenever it starts acting up). Stomach ulcers run in my family (thanks mom :D) and my Grandpa suffered pretty bad with it, so there isn't a whole lot I can do about it. :rockwoot:

Anyways, thank you in advance, I truly appreciate it.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Thank you for your prayers. Got home a little bit ago from having the shots done and WOW do they hurt worse getting than the Epidural shots I used to get. Right now sitting with ice on my neck/shoulders trying to get the muscles to calm down a bit. It will be awhile before I will see how effective these will be.

As far as my ulcer goes, this morning when I woke up has been the least amount of pain I have had in my stomach for a week or so.
    Thank you God for all your blessings.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Selfish bump.

Five years ago in Jan. I was diagnosed with cancer.

Tomorrow is my five month "post surgical" check up to see if I am still cancer free. Five years is a milestone but I have two more to go before they'll start to entertain the words "cancer free."

Cross posted this on the bookface but am asking those on INGO to (continue) to pray for me as I have my litany of tests tomorrow. I am eagerly looking forward to good news.

I am doing my best not to let the head games part of it mess with me but I am restless, short tempered, irritable and engourging myself in all manners of sugary sweets until tomorrow at 3:30ish.

Thanks, my friends.

Top Bottom