Not open for further replies.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I would hope that INGO members seeking to join that site are doing so out of their continued quest for knowledge/sharing/experience.
    Surely INGO members wouldn't be going out of their way to troll another forum for their own amusement... right? Such actions wouldn't paint INGO in a very good light, nor would INGO members appreciate any other forum's members trolling us over here.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I would hope that INGO members seeking to join that site are doing so out of their continued quest for knowledge/sharing/experience.
    Surely INGO members wouldn't be going out of their way to troll another forum for their own amusement... right? Such actions wouldn't paint INGO in a very good light, nor would INGO members appreciate any other forum's members trolling us over here.

funny-gifs-haha-good-one.gif

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Seriously, based on their post, it already looks like INGO is the staging area to troll that board. Not cool. That's not the reputation INGO wants or needs and our members are better than that. There's enough room for more than one gun forum in Indiana and I don't want to see INGO members starting a "you suck we were here first" board war (or any kind of board war, for that matter).

Everybody be like Fonzie. And what's Fonzie like? Come on Yolanda what's Fonzie like?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Seriously, based on their post, it already looks like INGO is the staging area to troll that board. Not cool. That's not the reputation INGO wants or needs and our members are better than that. There's enough room for more than one gun forum in Indiana and I don't want to see INGO members starting a "you suck we were here first" board war (or any kind of board war, for that matter).

Everybody be like Fonzie. And what's Fonzie like? Come on Yolanda what's Fonzie like?

Fonzie hates guns...... :(

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark

Don't make me get Rick Astley involved. You wouldn't like me when I'm Rick Astley.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I have put up some good info. I may check in once in a while. They are so new that there is very little content. I spend too much time on here to be on another forum. Most of the questions on the HWT board, I'd just tell then to go to INGO for some good info, but that kind of defeats the purpose.

It was/is fun being BunnyKid.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom