• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    13 years in my username. Also working on a 1950 Chevy Truck restoration, may need the help of some of you.

sticks4walking

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Nobletucky
    Layed some flooring in a past life. Also some framing ,roofing and all kinds of construction. Worked on pumps for several years. Many moons ago worked as a mechanic at a bowling lanes in Ohio. Make Indian walking sticks when I have some free time which I don't seem to have much of these days. I belong to Atlanta conervation club, where you can find me when I have some ammo to get rid of.

jrainw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Morgan county
    Certified arborist/tree climber
    Sell commercial lawn equipment (Scag)
    Mechanic
    Driven a 66 mustang for 20 years, it will idle all day and run 13.7 1/4 mile times on sreet tires, original 289 with a few mods.
    Service rifle nut, P100 is my goal

Old Salt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2008
    Avon
    Electronics Tech, Systems Eng, and currently Production Manager. I'm also good at most construction trades, carpenter, electrical, painter, new plumbing. I don't do old return plumbing. If I have a problem with that I call a pro. There's not enough money to entice me to play in poop.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Currently;
    USAF/DOD Emergency Management-CBRN defense, working NIMS issues with State and Local agencies & writing response plans, checklists, and exercise planning.
    Previous jobs;
    Logistics Planner- Planning deployments, redeployments, unit bed-down, airlift loadplanning, airlift equipment prep and packing, writing contingency plans.
    Jet Engine Mechanic - F-4s, A-10s and F-111s. Miss my Warthogs...
    Military Personnel Superintendent - Human resources issues in the military.
    Also handy at plumbing, roofing, home remodeling, kayaking, backpacking.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Auto mechanics: especially Ford. Was a Ford dealer tech for 6 years. Mostly did the basic maintenance, but know alot more than what they let me do. You name a problem with one and I can prob figure it out before looking.

Driving: I love racing, started drag racing a a few months after buying my focus in 02 and quickly became known for being one of the few guys that could run a 5 spd manual quick and consistant enough to bring home trophies in bracket racing. I've got 2 on my entertainment center to prove it. But once I started autocross I slowed down on the drag racing. I've got quite a few awards from that as well. And plan on getting more when I get back out this season. On a car forum I was previously on, the title under my S/N was wheelman cause I was known to be able to drive almost anything and outdrive most anyone, lol.

Autmomotive stereo: I got into this back in high school, my installs look like a pro did them, and never have a prob due to installer error. I'm too picky and careful. When I was in it real heavy I use to **** off the salemen at HH Gregg, Best Buy, and Circuit City cause if they had a certain stereo, amp, sub in stock that I wanted I could easily list off the specs to it and most of their other choices. If they didn't believe me or wanted to argue I made them get the manual for it out, and I was always right. :rockwoot:

There are many other things I'm good at, don't feel like listing it all, lol.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Primary: Computer Repair with Certs in both Mac & PC. Run a Mac store.

Secondary: May have a seminary degree that is useless but for which I have to pay back loans anyways... At least I met my wife there.

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    I seem to know a bit about a lot. Jack of all trades, master of none.

What I know most about is general mechanics and a bit of automotive wiring.
    All my Chevy engine knowledge was lost when I bought an IH Scout, and now I'm trying to relearn it. I know about off road rigs (Scouts, Jeeps, etc) I know a bit about fab and welding. I know about traveling having been a truck driver. I also know how tires are made. (work at BFG)

jamstutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    Berne
    30 years in various aspects of law enforcement from road duty to corrections, Military Police to local law enforcement. Have some published articles on various handguns and personal security equipment.

Glock, SIG-Sauer, and S&W handgun armorer certifications. NRA instructor certification in rifle and pistol.

Enjoy Harley-Davidsons, but I'm not mechanically inclined enough to be of much use to anyone.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Musician (keys and (mostly) bass), and pro-audio (concert sound) for 20 years or so. Took electronics, but haven't used it enough to keep current (or even remember what I used to know). IT (system administration and tech support). Published several articles in a local computer paper, which is long since defunct.

Top Bottom