• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Me neither. But I won't be someones whipping boy either. The person we are dealing with dictates how one gets treated in return.

And neither will we. If I refuse to follow an unConstitutional or otherwise illegal order and I get the cuffs slapped on me, you bet your ass I'll be retaining a lawyer. The officer I'm dealing with dictates how much respect he gets from me and how cooperative I'll be.

03mustgt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Your words, which is it:dunno:

My number 1 priority is to go home at the end of the night, if i do that then I have had a succesfull night. If I am placed in a position where I need to decide on who's life is more important then I place Innocents lives above mine, and criminals below mine in my priorities.

Is that clearer????? Next in line please...........:ingo:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    My number 1 priority is to go home at the end of the night, if i do that then I have had a succesfull night. If I am placed in a position where I need to decide on who's life is more important then I place Innocents lives above mine, and criminals below mine in my priorities.

I resent the tone of your post, I wasn't bashing you just asking a question:rolleyes:

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Every time I read the word "bash" when "disagree," or "criticize" is more appropriate, it first makes me sick, followed closely by disdain and slight regard and contempt.

Man the F up, pretty please with sugar, and I mean that in the nicest way so as not to damage any tender feelings or to incur the need for smelling salts because someone got the vapors.

03mustgt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Every time I read the word "bash" when "disagree," or "criticize" is more appropriate, it first makes me sick, followed closely by disdain and slight regard and contempt.

Man the F up, pretty please with sugar, and I mean that in the nicest way so as not to damage any tender feelings or to incur the need for smelling salts because someone got the vapors.

:popcorn:

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Beech Grove, IN
    obama-laughing.jpg
    Looks like we need a Beer Summit, where's Obama when you need him? :D

Sgt Rock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Avon, IN
    Looks like we need a Beer Summit, where's Obama when you need him? :D

We Don't need some worthless thug president wanna-be to moderate a police-gun rights meet & greet, especially one who wants to do away with our gun rights altogether, but the beer summit is the best idea to come off this thread in the last 100 pages.

It would be nice after being detained, forced to disarm and then being raped of my civil rights in public to buy Officer Highsmith a cold one. I'll just bet he's not a bad guy and a good cop. He just made a BAD decision. However, and I'll say this again, It STILL sticks in my craw that the Sergeant just stood by and said nothing.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    We Don't need some worthless thug president wanna-be to moderate a police-gun rights meet & greet, especially one who wants to do away with our gun rights altogether, but the beer summit is the best idea to come off this thread in the last 100 pages.

It would be nice after being detained, forced to disarm and then being raped of my civil rights in public to buy Officer Highsmith a cold one. I'll just bet he's not a bad guy and a good cop. He just made a BAD decision. However, and I'll say this again, It STILL sticks in my craw that the Sergeant just stood by and said nothing.

I said it in jest, but it actually IS a great idea, if it could actually happen.

CorvetteTom

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Shelbyville
    IndyMonkey?

ATF Consumer?

I can't tell which one of you this was... LOL :lmfao:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA2zxM7jL7s&NR=1"]YouTube - How not to talk to a cop[/ame]

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County

I would rep you solely based on your use of the phrase "the vapors". But I have to spread some around. :laugh:

Love the 1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010

As a law enforcement officer, I can imagine that this priority prevents you from doing your job effectively. I think we all signed on to place the safety of the citizens of the United States of America above our own lives. If my #1 priority is going home at the end of shift, I will spend a lot of time at Starbucks and avoid any potentially dangerous situation that may arise that I am not required to tend to.

Love the 1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    I'm pretty sure they cross their fingers and giggle when they recite that part.

If you want to go on a ride-along, send me a PM. Until then, don't lump us all in the same group due to either your limited experience or what you've heard about a few LEO's through the media. You're using the same debate against LEO's that the Brady Campaign uses against gun owners, take the worst .01% and use them as the example for what they all stand for.

(Due to department regulations, you will not be allowed to carry a firearm during a ride-along. I won't pat you down though so just don't OC)

Last edited:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Here you go. Digest some of this common sense article on the subject.

Marked for Death

I digested it. Now it has passed. :poop: (...don't step in it.) :):

I'll discuss this with you next time we ride together. Should pass the time quite nicely :D

Ooh! Stop by and pick me up too... I'll even ride in the back. ;)

That post does not belong here...there is a particular thread for that...

Agreed. Here it is:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/carry_issues_and_self_defense/37307-common_oc_cc_threadjack.html

Now I must excuse myself - It seems I have a case of the vapors...

Top Bottom