• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    The biggest thing is not to become someone you are not during courtship because is you eventually want to get back to normal, she will feel like you tricked her. Women need to remember that too. I told the truth on personal boundries drams and goals early in the dating experience. She kept dating me and we are still married. Anytime the subject comes up, I can realistically recount my first statements and remind her I have not broken those promises or vows.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    The biggest thing is not to become someone you are not during courtship because is you eventually want to get back to normal, she will feel like you tricked her. Women need to remember that too. I told the truth on personal boundries drams and goals early in the dating experience. She kept dating me and we are still married. Anytime the subject comes up, I can realistically recount my first statements and remind her I have not broken those promises or vows.

Now, why do you want to derail this thread with facts and common sense? We men are having fun talking trash. Next time, be more creative. :laugh:

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    My wife finds it mildly irritating when i call her 'sister'.
    As in: Fetch me a sammich, Sister.

When we have a fight, though, she ALWAYS comes crawling to me on her hands and knees.
    She says,
    Get out from under that bed, you coward! :D

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Now, why do you want to derail this thread with facts and common sense? We men are having fun talking trash. Next time, be more creative. :laugh:

OK, I forgot to mention our first date.......I said, nice to meet you, and I like deli mustard on my sandwiches, babe.......

That's how I still like them.....

HnK

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    I dated a girl who worked at Subway back in high school. It was great. I could tell her to fix me a sandwich and she had to listen.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    samichesdv7-1.jpg

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    How to interpret your wife's answers:

No = No
    Maybe = No
    I don't care = Hell No
    If you want = No
    That's fine = No
    I suppose = No
    Yes = No, or Maybe, or possibly Yes. There is really no way to tell. Stick with "No".

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    INGO marriage manual says, in bold letters I might add........

Keep the Colts and Smiths and dump the witch!

:)

Your only allowed after breaking free to date girls with b.i.i.i.i.i.i.i.i.i.i.g ...........tracts of land (for future hunting of course).
    And it's best to check the Google Earth maps of said tracts of land before you set up the first dinner.

My next one will have big ****s, 200+ acres of prime big buck hunting ground and..............here's the kicker......... be a mute.

I'm sure that last bit will mean a heck of a lot of competition for her, but I'm willing to fight for one like that! ;)

Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    If you're gonna spend a substantial amount of money, and she asks, don't lie. She will find out about it... Like that $378 box of cigars she noticed tonight.

And when she gets pissed, don't start your defense with "Well I bought you *insert recent gift here."

Chances are, if it's in reach, you're getting that gift right back. Moving at a speed it wasn't intended for.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    I find it useful to be able to recognize the questions that have no good answer and not answer them under any circumstance.

Ex: She has two different shoes on and asks which do I like better. Gentlemen, there is no right answer to this. While it may not be an intentional trap, the end result is the same.

Ans:
    _the left one-Wrong, the other one is ___ or both are inadequate
    _the right one-Wrong, the other one is ___ or both are inadequate
    _either-Wrong, You are not trying to be helpful
    _neither-Wrong, this is what she has the field narrowed down to, therefore there has to be a right one (do not even make a foolish attempt of suggesting another pair)

I would suggest establishing early in the game the existence of such questions and when they occur, audibly identify the question as such and let it be. Try to refrain from answering with "neither, as they are not my size".

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    I was talking to my wife about the remodel she wants to do. Later the Menards gun safe deal came up and then she gave me the "You always get what you want " line.

After 32 years I still step in it...........

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Always answer "yes dear" then do what you want.
    Multiple choice questions; you are always wrong, so don't spend to much time thinking about your answer.
    Shoe questions; ask yourself; what would Heidi Klum wear?
    Do you think that girl is attractive?...... Only if she looks like Tilda Swinton. (Sorry D.H. I'm stealing your girl)

Top Bottom