• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bahrutile

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2012
    If I had an ingo lower then I'd be on my way to building me an AR... Hmmm I think I want an ingo lower

JoP

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Bluffton, IN
    That would be the perfect lower for my first AR build. I hate most of the rollmarks in the world, but love the INGOness.

I had looked at Delaware manufacturing a couple of times when I started investigating ARs back in...January? December? Who can remember? I had found online someplace that they had made some others (kind of on the side) with really simple rollmarks, but it didn't look like they did it regularly or consistently.

Glad that I stayed away from their stuff if they are two bit thieves.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Glad that I stayed away from their stuff if they are two bit thieves.

Hold on, now. My intention was not to malign DM. In fact, I very specifically did not mention them when discussing the circumstances. Furthermore, there are other factors and other players involved that I didn't talk about. It's unfair and inappropriate to characterize them as thieves without knowing everything that went down.

JoP

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Bluffton, IN
    Apologies if I made a connection that wasn't there. When I read:

"Fenway was discussing the possibility with a local manufacturer. The manufacturer took it upon himself to produce and sell small sample run without Fenway's permission. There are six out there, I believe, and none of them are sanctioned."

The connection to DM was made through the link to the old classified ad. I made a connection between them and the pieces get out into circulation (shady without permission), but I apologize for taking anything out of context.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Apologies if I made a connection that wasn't there. When I read:

"Fenway was discussing the possibility with a local manufacturer. The manufacturer took it upon himself to produce and sell small sample run without Fenway's permission. There are six out there, I believe, and none of them are sanctioned."

The connection to DM was made through the link to the old classified ad. I made a connection between them and the pieces get out into circulation (shady without permission), but I apologize for taking anything out of context.

My apology for posting the said lower pic in question

Sweetums

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lake County
    I'm unaware of the whole CavArms thing, but I have a feeling it may be similar to what I'm about to suggest...

What if we had an authorized INGO lower group buy? Get it setup with a manufacturer, get the orders placed/paid for, and we all transfer them via our local gun shops?

That way, there is no handling of money on the part of INGO/selling firearms.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    In for the Group Buy idea if it ever happens. I'd love to have an INGO Stamped Lower.

The graphic that Mrs Lovemywoods does for the beer mugs below an INGO logo would look awesome on the magwell. :rockwoot:

a1d89f2e670932e466198595f7dc9e5d.image.101x150.jpg

Crappy pic, but it's all I could find.

Top Bottom