• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LuckyBrush

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Delphi, Indiana
    For everyone that was there that I met, it was great meeting you all. I don't remember everyones names/ids, but I know I met a bunch of people.

Thanks for the hat and the shirts, and the stickers and the bacon patch! :D

Be sure to get the July 4th Indianapolis Tea Party Fliers spread all over the place! I left them on a great many booths including the INGO booth. Tomorrow we only have Paper Flyers to hand out but I hope you all took one and those there tomorrow will take one. More importantly I hope you all come and show your support and watch the fireworks with us afterwards!

:patriot:

BTW, I forgot to mention I also met SavageEagle. Heckofa nice fella. Thanks for pointing me to the INGO booth! :ingo: :yesway:

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    Took my daughter (3 years old) today. She's been asking since we received the flier in the mail. Didn't get to look to hard at things.
    Did get to pick up my Shirt and a hat for Crimson. Got to meet Spasmo and some other guy playing on a Mac:dunno: (:D). Spasmo gave my daughter an INGO sticker, and half way home (she fell asleep the other half) she kept saying "lady gave me sticker!". Just in case I didn't say it then, Thank you Spasmo, you made my daughters day! She love stickers.
    She's already asking to go back, so I think I might have a gun show buddy!!:rockwoot:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I think you guys about wore Sydney out! :): He's been buried in his cage ever since we got home. I wasn't planning on bringing him back tomorrow, but he was such a big hit that I may have to rethink that plan!

It was great to meet everyone today. I hope everyone found at least one good deal making the trip worth it.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Bought some Berry's bullets, and a Tactical Solutions .22 LR dedicated upper for my AR's. The bullets weren't totally unreasonable, and I did well on the upper, so I can't really complain. I wondered when the admission prices would hike. Now I know. Oh well..... met Fenway, Scutter, Spasmo, and was pleased to meet Cox, his son, and brother. Matter of fact, we're all gonna try to grab some range time tomorrow. Weather looks good, so I'm looking forward to it. If anyone is gonna be near the Marion area tomorrow, come join us.

Good day all around....... :patriot:

I'd be glad to, where you going? With the rain that I think is hitting Anderson right now I doubt we will get anything much done in the fields. What time would you be going? If after church I'm all for it, let me know!

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Glad to meet those I got to meet. For those that I didn't formally meet I was the one in the black "Dont Tread On Me" shirt. Sporting a Pretty sexy looking INGO hat and sunglasses. Very nice to meet spasmo! shes a cool lady. I thought Fenway was going to be a lil skinny guy But he was my size or a tad bigger maybe.... very cool guy to chat with. (when he wasn't shopping) Yeah You got cought...lol but scutter was just as I would have expected. Very nice to meet you man. And I really want a Sugar Glider that lil guy was the coolest. I met Cox nice to shake your hand man. I want one of those hats :). I met several INGO'ers and I'm horrible with names... But speak up so I may rep you...It was great meeting you all... And yo weaker brother hit me up if ya wanna hit atterbury sometime soon..

Seen sonme decent rifle prices.....But not many.
    Ammo prices suck. I laughed at a few dealers that tried to pitch a sale....lol
    I did spend about 75$ at the INGO table Including a larger than minimun donation :)
    Then another 75 on various Items.... 2shirts, 5 packs of jerky,a AK saw grip, a nearly new surplus duffle. and then a 2$ surplus laundry bag to carry everything...lol

P.S. Where can I find a sugar glider for a decent price? I really want a new critter!

You didnt meet me but i KNOW i saw you.... couldnt mistake the black shirt and hat with a milsurp laundry back tossed over your shoulder.... oh well, i know what you look like now.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    BTW, I forgot to mention I also met SavageEagle. Heckofa nice fella. Thanks for pointing me to the INGO booth! :ingo: :yesway:

Thanks man! And no problem! I've been there all weekend and know just about where everything is. Everyone I met was really nice people, save for a couple booth attendants I met.

I asked one guy why an old Winchester 1894 was priced at $4K even though the blueing was 60% gone and the wood had a couple chips in it. He scoffed and told me to go "research it". I told him I had before coming because I love leverguns but he became beligerant with me and I smiled and told him loudly it wasn't worth my spit and walked off. What an asshat. Then there was a couple selling UTG AR gear that when I gave them a flyer for the Tea Party looked at me disgustedly and asked what it was about. I proceeded to tell them and the THREW it at me and told me no they wouldn't have that stuff on their booth. Good for them. I guess they like taxes and too much spending. :n00b: Good for them. :D

I did meet a lot of really great people. A lot of helpful people. A lot of familiar faces too.

If you want a good Kydex holster custom made and guranteed for life no questions asked, Shark Tactical does EXCELLENT work. Great couple to deal with too.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Natalie says thanks for the shirt!!!!!!

Don't look if you don't want to be blind!

NatnMeINGOed.jpg

Sorry I missed you cox! Had I known you were going to be there I would have stuck around the INGO side of the show more instead of wandering aimlessly drooling on tables... :D

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Well, I was there from about 1100 to 1330, but for the life of me I could not find the table.

A common refrain. It's a situation to be rectified Sunday morning by the implementation of a new banner stand on which I have just completed construction. :yesway:

Haans

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Muncie
    Unfortunately it's probably not worth a second trip down from Muncie to Indy tomorrow just to meet y'all. I think my fiancee would kill me if I made her go with me again, for sure.

Hopefully there'll be another chance.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Unfortunately it's probably not worth a second trip down from Muncie to Indy tomorrow just to meet y'all. I think my fiancee would kill me if I made her go with me again, for sure.

Hopefully there'll be another chance.

If you were there for 2.5 hours, you likely walked right by us at least once. We were in the last aisle on the opposite side of the room from the cafeteria, near the woman who sells all the hard-shelled cases.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    boy i found some good ammo prices, of course i got there right at 8 when it opened so all the deals weren't gone. got some 9mm for $28/100 rds of fmj and $30/50 rds self-defense HPs

met Boilers and got a laugh at all of the obama bumper-stickers...

Was that the bagged reloads? I went against my better judgement and got a bag of the .380 FMJs.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Glad to meet those I got to meet. For those that I didn't formally meet I was the one in the black "Dont Tread On Me" shirt. Sporting a Pretty sexy looking INGO hat and sunglasses. Very nice to meet spasmo! shes a cool lady. I thought Fenway was going to be a lil skinny guy But he was my size or a tad bigger maybe.... very cool guy to chat with. (when he wasn't shopping) Yeah You got cought...lol but scutter was just as I would have expected. Very nice to meet you man. And I really want a Sugar Glider that lil guy was the coolest. I met Cox nice to shake your hand man. I want one of those hats :). I met several INGO'ers and I'm horrible with names... But speak up so I may rep you...It was great meeting you all... And yo weaker brother hit me up if ya wanna hit atterbury sometime soon..

Were you the one stating his preference for metal as a pistol frame, while begrudgingly admiring the INGO Glock? If so, I was the guy in black t-shirt and jeans who was standing next to you.

Top Bottom