• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Got to meet Fenway (Finally) and picked up an INGO Tactical hat! the table looked great, the only thing that you guys need is a big vinyl banner that you could hang above the table to increase visibility :)

I can't wait for the INGO raffle for that beautiful INGO commemorative glock.
    That is a very nice gun, and an even nicer gesture by the member who donated.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    , the only thing that you guys need is a big vinyl banner that you could hang above the table to increase visibility :)

You didn't see the small black INGO sticker on the structure support I-beam behind the table, it was almost as big as a dollar bill and could easily been seen from about 10' away?!? Not to mention the vinyl sigh that was taped to the table at about shin high!!! (damn convention center booth assigners) Maybe the Aug table will be a better location! :patriot:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Did you guys see the guy with the Colt Detective Special .38 SPL snubs? All of them had the box and were in good shape. One was mint (new) even! They were the later design with the shrouded ejectors. The first gun I shot when I was five was my dad's without! His was '40's vintage, I guess that makes me feel old? He sold his about 30 years ago and I have wanted to replace it since! Shame on you pop's! LOL...........

LuckyBrush

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Delphi, Indiana
    Went to 1500. Met Spasmo and Scutter. Two nice people fighting the good fight.

Same here. Nice folks. Bought my T-shirts. They look great! Fun show.
    Also bought several hundered rds. and some extra mags. Lots of reloading supplies, etc. Had an awesome time. Nice to meet ya Scutter and Spasmo! :)

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I stopped by and bought a tshirt, tactical hat, poster and sticker. I met Scutter and spasmo both real nice people. I didn't have alot of money I could spend so I somehow kept myself from buying ammo. Just bought a couple 8 rd 1911 mags, and a couple promag 32 rd mags for the 10/22. Those were what I was really after anyways. I wish I would of had more money to spend, but oh well there's always next time! I would of really loved to bought one of the kel teck SU-16's now that you an actually find them, lol.

millsusaf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Carmel
    Met Spasmo today. I wish I would have bought a shirt. By the time I had my major purchases made I just wanted to get out of there. Carrying around 110lbs of stuff was enough for me!!! hahaha

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i stopped by and got my shirt. i met quite a few people including but not limited to imline (nice glock) and leadeye and quite a few others. i didn't meet fenway,scutter,and spasmo but i saw them again.

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    I thought it was funny how some sellers were still "riding the wave" and asking close to $200 for stripped loweres while others were offering them for $99.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I thought it was funny how some sellers were still "riding the wave" and asking close to $200 for stripped loweres while others were offering them for $99.

i noticed that. some folks just arn't willing to let those high prices go. but they probably paid a pretty penny for those when they bought them a few months ago.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Met Spasmo today. I wish I would have bought a shirt. By the time I had my major purchases made I just wanted to get out of there. Carrying around 110lbs of stuff was enough for me!!! hahaha

Same here. By the time I found the table, I had spent all of my money, and was lugging around 5 bags of stuff. And I had intended to buy a hat. Maybe next time.

millsusaf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Carmel
    Personally I wouldn't worry about money for ammo unless you are shopping components and even then good luck. With few exceptions there were NO good prices on ammo....PERIOD.

Brown

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Went to the show first thing this morning and looked everywhere but could not locate the table. bummer. just joined INGO and had 4 neighbors from Brownsburg with me that are just starting to get interested in guns. hope to see you at the next show!

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    Bought some Berry's bullets, and a Tactical Solutions .22 LR dedicated upper for my AR's. The bullets weren't totally unreasonable, and I did well on the upper, so I can't really complain. I wondered when the admission prices would hike. Now I know. Oh well..... met Fenway, Scutter, Spasmo, and was pleased to meet Cox, his son, and brother. Matter of fact, we're all gonna try to grab some range time tomorrow. Weather looks good, so I'm looking forward to it. If anyone is gonna be near the Marion area tomorrow, come join us.

Good day all around....... :patriot:

Top Bottom