• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    Scottish bag piper is in a bar having a pint. Woman walks up and says is it true you wear nothing under your kilt.
    He says reach up there and find out. She does and says that's gruesome. He says yep and its a about to grow some morel

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    A policeman stopped a woman for exceeding the speed limit. He asked the driver her name.
    She said: “I’m Mrs. Ladislav Abdulkhashim Zybkcicraznovskaya and I am visiting my daughter in Tallahassee.”
    The officer put away his summons book and pen, and said: “Well … Okay, but don’t let me catch you speeding again.”

Random_71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2021
    Fort Wayne
    Bit of an old one but...

Leonid Brezhnev goes on a diplomatic mission to Egypt.
    Near the Nile he decides to get out and go put his feet in the water.
    His two bodyguards are sitting in the car. The younger one nervously says "Shouldn't we go make sure he is safe? What will happen to us if he gets eaten by an crocodile?"
    The older guard calmly lights a cigarette, "I dont know, comrade, but I do know that lizard would be ****ing medals for a month."

Last edited by a moderator:

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    Woman walks into a bar with a mini skirt on and no panties. Walks up to the bar and orders a beer. Guy sitting next to her says to the bartender, "Boy, I'd sure like to eat ice cream out of that". The woman overhears what the guy said and storms out of the bar. When she gets home, she squawks to her husband, "Blaw blaw blaw, waa waa waa, go kick his ass". Her husband replies, "No, I'm not gonna go kick his ass. First off, you shouldn't have gone there by yourself, second, you should have been wearing panties, and third, I'm not messing with anyone that can eat that much ice cream".

Top Bottom