• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    I missed PSS but saw the Fort Liberty booth. Nice selection. Didn't really check prices.

BIG TIM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fountaintown
    Picked up a new Glock 23 LE package with 3 clips for $459 at Midwest Gun Exchange. I felt like that was a great price and it looked like a lot of other folks thought the prices were good there too, judging from their line at the paperwork table. I especially liked the Glock armorer on duty at the show. Talk about instant gratification! Great Show!

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I spotted WhiteWolf's XJ on the way in, but never saw him or Don. Also stopped by NashGunWerk's booth and talked to Cory. After feeling a non-finger groove 19/23 I am considering having them removed. While there, AshyLarry and I ran into Mike, Lars, Pami, and I think Michiana. Made our way around to Ron at TacticalShotgunner and left some INGO cards with him.

I was tempted to buy a Walter P22 from MidWest for $269, but ended up with a Ciener .22 AR conversion from another vendor for $159.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I saw Fenway, Pami and W9, I somehow pictured Fenway as a geeky collage guy. Don't know why, but he wasn't. :)

glock2619

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    Report.

I went there today. I didn't see any hats. We had to hustle through as we were both somewhat on a schedule.

Things that I saw (observations):
    Likes- New HK 45C, Baer SRP, S&W Night guard series revolvers, prices on .223 seem to be coming down a bit.

Dislikes- New HK45, Remington AR was ugly, KRISS thing might be cool but man is it hideous.

Had a good time but didn't buy too much. Tried a bit to peddle my 29 Smith, but didn't get it done and I didn't feel too bad about it.

Good show. Decent crowd.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Got a good deal on PMAGS and bought a bunch. Also picked up my Ruger 10/22 and scored a Ceiner kit (paid $149 for mine).

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    I went this afternoon about 3:30 or so. I was looking for .22 pistol (Ruger Mark xx something target match) didn't care exact model new a couple of them would work for bulls eye shooting. I didn't find any deals to make me jump.
    Interesting thing on the way out I over hear a guy trying to sell ruger 22 pistol to a vender. I chase him down and ask about it....lol....get this....he said that I had to have ffl to transfer pistols in Indiana. I shook my head and smiled and said I believe you’re mistaken but how much? He said a price (not enough to make me get excited)...and then he hurried off. Oh well. I can get ruger target 10/45 bull barrel...for 309 new retail with out dickering on price and he was over that. Anyway if anyone saw a good deal on ruger mark 2 target or hunter model with at least 5 in barrel let me know I can go back. Oh yea and if he is right let me know that too?

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    I went this afternoon about 3:30 or so. I was looking for .22 pistol (Ruger Mark xx something target match) didn't care exact model new a couple of them would work for bulls eye shooting. I didn't find any deals to make me jump.
    Interesting thing on the way out I over hear a guy trying to sell ruger 22 pistol to a vender. I chase him down and ask about it....lol....get this....he said that I had to have ffl to transfer pistols in Indiana. I shook my head and smiled and said I believe you’re mistaken but how much? He said a price (not enough to make me get excited)...and then he hurried off. Oh well. I can get ruger target 10/45 bull barrel...for 309 new retail with out dickering on price and he was over that. Anyway if anyone saw a good deal on ruger mark 2 target or hunter model with at least 5 in barrel let me know I can go back. Oh yea and if he is right let me know that too?

He's wrong, unless he was from out of state... and even then I don't think so... I know to sell to someone knowingly a residence of another state it has to go through an FFL... not sure about buying from someone from out of state though. But if he was a resident and you are... he was wrong, wrong wrong wrong.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Just got back. I was there today with my wife and brother from about 12 to 3. The only person I saw was ATM and it is only because he saw me first with my HAT on. He was looking for Fenway because he wanted a hat :).
    So I bought the wife a holster and some ammo. I also bought a few flashlights.
    I picked up an AR lower, a 6.8 kit and a $41 15 round magazine (whew, it must be made of titanium)
    Overall not a bad day. We went to Imax and saw The Dark Knight.
    I was hoping to find some deals but they were few and far between.
    But for now I'll build my kit and look for some accessories. :):

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    As a few people noted, we were there again today with Fenway, AB9ID, and our friend Alex in tow... although we all managed to get separated quite frequently. Converted AB9ID to the Raven Concealment fan club, and checked out the appendix-carry holster the guys made for kr_treefrog2. (I'm still not sold on it yet, but I might change my mind when I actually start carrying.)

W9ZEB now officially has his G19, and we're already talking Big Dot sights and a million dollars worth of other accessories to make it more perfect.

Right now we're leaning toward *not* going tomorrow, but knowing us, that will probably change in the morning. :):

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    PS.. it's been recommended we use the Raven table as a rally point for INGO in the future, since a gaggle of us always seems to congregate there anyway. :) I suppose being almost directly across from the food court helps. :D

Top Bottom