• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Guys and gals.

Tell the range master you are with the Indiana Gun Owners Group.

There should be 10 lanes in the pistol range waiting for us at a discounted rate.

I only wish the rate was discounted!!! It was $15 each for my wife and I... Of course, they did say "for groups like yours, we don't keep to the time limit". Perhaps THAT's the discount?

joker7037

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    How many people showed up to shoot? I was there a little before 1 and had no idea who was INGO and who wasn't. Ran through my ammo and was gone around 2ish I think.

Chris

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Now, I didn't have any special camera except one that happens to be my phone...here's some participants of this group shoot:

downsize-36.jpg

downsize-37-1.jpg

downsize-38.jpg

downsize-40.jpg

downsize-41.jpg

...and me!!

downsize-42.jpg

Last edited:

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    How many people showed up to shoot? I was there a little before 1 and had no idea who was INGO and who wasn't. Ran through my ammo and was gone around 2ish I think.

Chris

I'm sorry we missed you, we had a last minute change to the time to meet at atterbury. I had just showed up around 2pm or so and was wearing a green INGO shirt as pictured above. Overall, we 6 people show plus one considering you showed up anyways...4 made it to dinner.

Anyways, I've gotten some feedback to try out a different shooting range(this one is nice but it's not perfect), pop's guns or Crosley been mentioned. I'd also suggest to whom ever is organizing the group shoot to perhaps collect some phone number to who is attending for sure so everybody can be on the same page.

joker7037

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Dam, I think Indy Guy showed up just before I left (just saw the post about gray shirt and the pics). I was on lane 33, big guy in blue shirt. Well maybe next time I can meet some new people. I will say that the Atterbury range is very nice, not too sure about the range "cops". I like being able to shoot 7 yards instead of the 25 at Ceraland.

Chris

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Here's one of the better shooting I shot that day with my 45...also note that Jared shot 4 shots above the first ring, which is still really good btw.

downsize-43.jpg

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Now, I didn't have any special camera except one that happens to be my phone...here's some participants of this group shoot:

downsize-37-1.jpg

downsize-38.jpg

That's my wife and her "Don't $@&$ with me" look. This was one of her first times actually seriously shooting. She's taken a shot or two some other times, but nothing prolonged or "high caliber". She really liked my GP100 with mild .38Spc target loads.

And Feign in the yeller shirt; shooing MY old P99 .40. I miss that pistol. LOL

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    How about some more?

P9140003.jpg

R to L: Caleb, someone I don't remember...sorry, Feign, Feign's girlfriend

P9140005.jpg

My wife doing a super fast tactical reload of my GP100. Just kidding, she'd just finished the 6th shot and was bringing the revolver down.

P9140002.jpg

The top shoot-n-see represents my first 10 shots of the afternoon. That's a 3" target that was placed at 7 yards. Firearm of choice was a Walther P99 AS in 9mm. 10 shots of WWB 115gr FMJ. I got progressively worse over the next two hours. :)

-J-

Last edited:

joker7037

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    R to L: Caleb, Joker, Feign, Feign's girlfriend

I looked at the member listing and I think I'm the only "joker" here, and that's not me. I didn't actually get a chance to meet anybody. I was packin up about the time indy guy showed up, 2ish I think.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    R to L: Caleb, Joker, Feign, Feign's girlfriend

I looked at the member listing and I think I'm the only "joker" here, and that's not me. I didn't actually get a chance to meet anybody. I was packin up about the time indy guy showed up, 2ish I think.

My apologies!! I changed the post. :yesway:

BUT, in my defense, you DID say that you were "a big guy in a blue shirt"....

Last edited:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Tree....Joker.... Listening to people talk while there are firearms going off, and whilst wearing earplugs, is difficult to do! :D

-J-

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom