• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Continued thanks to Aszerigan for the contest. I literally figured that I had no chance of winning. Like - I won some stuff at my senior post-prom party - fast forward to now and I win this. It's been that long! (Come on, Powerball!)

I had to do some soul searching. I already own 2 .22 suppressors. I only have 2 threaded .22 firearms. And I don't want to pony up the costs to have the others threaded nor buy threaded barrels. So I had a dilemma on my hands.

But I also have a good buddy. A guy who also loves firearms and shooting. But doesn't have the extra room in his budget for a suppressor / tax stamp though he'd dearly love one (or many...). He was in my wedding. I was in his. He'd literally give me his shirt if I needed.

So, after consulting with Aszerigan about it - my buddy's getting this suppressor. They've already been in touch and gotten the ball rolling. He and I did the fingerprint cards last night. Hopefully he will mail them today (As he begins his 2 week ING Annual Training stint today).

I'm super pumped that I won this; but I'm even more pumped that I can bless my friend.

Well played, sir...well played.

fishbass62

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   1
    Dec 24, 2011
    Franklin
    Here, purple text=sarcasm.

So you were serious. Alrightythen...

So no. Your pedantic protest is denied. Now take your sour grapes elsewhere.

Or start your own giveaway where you can make the rules however specifically ridiculous you want.
    Now that I know what purple means, my post was meant to be purple. LOL

Top Bottom