New INGO chamber flags:
    IMG_4519-1.jpg

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Uh, but if you have a six shot revolver then what good is a 5 pack of chamber flags :dunno:

I'll assume you were being serious, for the benefit of the newbies in the crowd.

Chamber flags aren't really needed for revolvers; you can simply open the cylinder to show it is unloaded. But if you choose to use one anyway, you would swing out the cylinder and insert the chamber flag into the bore from the breech end.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Uh, but if you have a six shot revolver then what good is a 5 pack of chamber flags :dunno:

I'm just sayin'

:cool:

I'll assume you were being serious, for the benefit of the newbies in the crowd.

Chamber flags aren't really needed for revolvers; you can simply open the cylinder to show it is unloaded. But if you choose to use one anyway, you would swing out the cylinder and insert the chamber flag into the bore from the breech end.

So what you're saying, Shooter, is that Mel needs to buy 4 more six shot revolvers while he's at the 1500. ;)

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    Pretty good show so far. Not too crowded, haven't came across anyone reeking of BO, yet....picked up my ingo shirts and chamber flags, a chest carrier from Indiana Supply Depot, couple of mags for my P239, now just waiting on Raven to finish up my mag holster.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    So what you're saying, Shooter, is that Mel needs to buy 4 more six shot revolvers while he's at the 1500. ;)

Stranger things have happened, but honestly I'm going down there to see if I can wrangle a deal or two on a couple very rare Detonics Combat Masters from another collector who is also a dealer and will be at the show. If I can't swing those then I may come home empty handed. Oh, other than the nifty INGO revolver chamber flag thingies that would make a six-gun look like a pinwheel with one spoke missing!

Top Bottom