• ...and so much more!
  • jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Some people at work and I are doing the "biggest loser" starting Jan 6th and going for 3 months. I have been packing in sweets the last couple of weeks to gain weight so I have more to lose and can win the money! Not the best plan, but starting the 6th I'm in to lose as much as possible in the pest way possible.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Some people at work and I are doing the "biggest loser" starting Jan 6th and going for 3 months. I have been packing in sweets the last couple of weeks to gain weight so I have more to lose and can win the money! Not the best plan, but starting the 6th I'm in to lose as much as possible in the pest way possible.
    The trick is to lose the weight, then gain some of it back, then lose it again before the end of the contest... I mean unless it's based purely off of starting and ending weight - technically if you lost 20 then gained 10 then lost 10 you would have lost a total of 30 :).

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    The trick is to lose the weight, then gain some of it back, then lose it again before the end of the contest... I mean unless it's based purely off of starting and ending weight - technically if you lost 20 then gained 10 then lost 10 you would have lost a total of 30 :).

It is total overall percentage loss. I like the way you think though...

heavyhitter1k

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    I'm on fitness pal also. Good app when I actually use it. Getting back at it next week, since I have been slipping.

"Jhgsxr" on there.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    A couple of years ago, the wife and I started Weight Watchers at the first of the year and it worked. It wasn't fast but I lost about 40 pounds before i fell off the wagon. We've already stocked up on the meals and have begun letting the sugary sweet stuff deplete...Come next week, it's back up on that wagon.

If you have the patience, Weight Watchers can be great. My wife has dropped almost 75 pounds in 3 years. Now its the fat bald guy walking around with the hot skinny chic.

I'm in for this. Here are my stats and what I have accomplished so far. July 2011 I weighed 348 pounds. June 2013 I was at 310. But I am stuck there. I have been eating better for the last month, but still need to drop 100 pounds. I am joining a 24 hr gym and will be stopping in for a workout on my way home from work at 3am, 3 times a week.

I track myself with a Wii Fit. Looks like I've lost some more. Here is my official INGO starting point.

20131229_125450_zpsbd7bf7cf.jpg

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    This sounds good so I'm in. Cldedhnds for my user name but I'm gonna have to get the app set up later. Is the "official" start day Wednesday?

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    This sounds good so I'm in. Cldedhnds for my user name but I'm gonna have to get the app set up later. Is the "official" start day Wednesday?
    you can start whenever you would like, my family was cutting out sugar starting the 1st, so I figure I'll just start my life change then to!

Top Bottom