• ...and so much more!
  • Who are you voting for?

• Total voters

EyesDownfield

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    No you can't, because they are not all true, and a couple can not be proved.

Not in any particular order
    SOPA

All Four GOP Presidential Candidates Now Oppose SOPA/PIPA

Marraige

Mitt Romney pledges opposition to gay marriage - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

and if elected proposes a

Federal Marriage Amendment to the Constitution defining marriage as between one man and one woman.

Romney is Pro Life

Mitt Romney Reasserts His Pro-Life Position on Abortion | LifeNews.com
    Romney did not support stimulus (either one) he did support TARP
    Mitt Romney - The Stimulus
    Mitt Romney: Federal Reserve Should Avoid Stimulus

They both support unsustainable wars. Obama just says he wants to scale down international intervention and then does it anyway; Romney is pretty openly aggressive and ready to burn through our tax dollars with unsustainable military operations that we the people end up always paying for.
    This is simply supposition with no proof either way

On Drugs -This appears to be a big concern of yours- YES Romney is against legalizing recreational drugs, including medical mary jane.

On NDAA- Romney said he would sign NDAA so one would guess he does support it

Obama and Romney both agree to bailing out certain special banks and corporations that give (or will give) them healthy campaign contributions and flood them with lobbyists, instead of letting them fail and pay for their own derivatives bubble that they created.

He did support TARP and he is a politician

Your batting average on facts are really not very good. But your dislike and mis information is obvious.

I guess if you're a Romney supporter, you get to say he's for/against everything since he's been on every side of every issue!

:rockwoot:

I concede you're right on SOPA, but given his record of flipping and flopping like a fish out of water, I wouldn't trust him to stay that way on that issue (or any issue for that matter) for long. He's bought and paid for just like Obama.

OBAMA:

Goldman Sachs $1,013,091
    JPMorgan Chase & Co $808,799
    Citigroup Inc $736,771
    UBS AG $532,674
    General Electric $529,855
    Morgan Stanley $512,232
    Bank of America $102,881

ROMNEY:

Goldman Sachs $593,080
    JPMorgan Chase & Co $467,089
    Bank of America $425,100
    Morgan Stanley $399,850
    Citigroup Inc $312,800
    UBS AG $207,750
    General Electric $135,450

Your choice is big banks and big banks. Now get out there and make a difference!

Last edited:

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    It appears that Mr. Romney evolves quite a bit. This is a video of him supporting abortion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_w9pquznG4

I'm arguing on his record and what he has done and said in the past. I don't have time to monitor his flips and flops on a daily basis. I'm going by what he has publicly said in the past. Seems to me he's willing to say whatever it takes to get elected and has no real opinion on anything. Your statement that it is "in no way accurate" is not true because it is in some way accurate, since Romney himself has said it in the past.

You are certainly not "up on current affairs"......even remotely. Your vid is from 2002.

Like I posted earlier.. Mitt Romney 'saw the light' on the abortion issue, in 2005.....and has remained steadily pro-life ever since. He fought a Dem state legislature while governor of Mass. on this issue. The facts are out there... even if you are too lazy to seek them.

Find me even ONE video or accurate quote by Romney since then, that proves otherwise. or concede that you don't know. Simple as that!

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed
    Pro life supporters consider abortion to be murder. Murder is a state issue, not a federal one. It is a non-sequitur to even have it as an issue for electing a federal executive position.

Anyone running for federal office should know this, especialy "states rights romney". But since it is an emotional issue, and one which can futher help with the "divide and conquer" of the population, it is a talking point for those in love with the federal power wishing it to be used in an uncostitutional manor which they approve.

This, instead of the realization that they have given too much power to the feds.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Pro life supporters consider abortion to be murder. Murder is a state issue, not a federal one. It is a non-sequitur to even have it as an issue for electing a federal executive position. Anyone running for federal office should know this, especialy "states rights romney". But since it is an emotional issue, and one which can futher help with the "divide and conquer" of the population, it is a talking point for those in love with the federal power wishing it to be used in an uncostitutional manor which they approve.

This, instead of the realization that they have given too much power to the feds.

It is very important to the presidential election.. when you consider that the POTUS is the ONE person whom can and does nominate Supreme Court justices. The SCOTUS are the ones who ruled on Roe vs Wade, to begin with.

But then, maybe you played 'hooky' from history class.

EyesDownfield

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    You are certainly not "up on current affairs"......even remotely. Your vid is from 2002.

Like I posted earlier.. Mitt Romney 'saw the light' on the abortion issue, in 2005.....and has remained steadily pro-life ever since. He fought a Dem state legislature while governor of Mass. on this issue. The facts are out there... even if you are too lazy to seek them.

Find me even ONE video or accurate quote by Romney since then, that proves otherwise. or concede that you don't know. Simple as that!

Oh, so what you're saying is Romney no longer believes that. What else might Romney no longer believe in when the time comes and it is no longer the popular thing to do? How is that any different than Obama saying one thing and doing another as he so frequently does?

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Oh, so what you're saying is Romney no longer believes that. What else might Romney no longer believe in when the time comes and it is no longer the popular thing to do? How is that any different than Obama saying one thing and doing another as he so frequently does?

SERIOUSLY!?

Have you never changed your position on anything.... say, in the last 10 years (your vid being from 2002).... even once? If not, then I feel sorry for you. One should be able to admit when they were (at one time).... wrong about something.

EyesDownfield

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    SERIOUSLY!?

Have you never changed your position on anything.... say, in the last 10 years (your vid being from 2002).... even once? If not, then I feel sorry for you. One should be able to admit when they were (at one time).... wrong about something.

Romney has rather drastic changes in his political ideology rather frequently. I wouldn't consider this an isolated event in a vacuum.

EyesDownfield

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    It's called LEARNING. Japan and Germany, used to be enemies of the U.S.

Russia was an ally in WWII.

Things change.

As long as you don't mind the malleable belief system, that's all that matters, I guess. Here's to hoping that Romney continues to represent the ideology you prefer throughout his political evolutionary process and doesn't continue to have too many flips or flops along the way.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I'm undecided. I'd like to vote Johnson, but don't want to take away a vote from Romney in the process. The last thing I want, is for O to be appointing any Supreme Court Justices.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    I'm undecided. I'd like to vote Johnson, but don't want to take away a vote from Romney in the process. The last thing I want, is for O to be appointing any Supreme Court Justices.

Tell Johnson to join the Republican Party and change it from within the way the Tea Party has, or the way Ron Paul almost did, and then you'll vote for him. Johnson only has 1% in the polls now so he is a wasted vote in every way.

The Libertarian party is too idealized. While we all probably agree with most of their platform, it just isn't practical--especially when they cannot even get elected to implement it. Reforming an existing party would be far easier than breaking the two party system.

I've been studying UK politics, and while they have a multi party system, they also have a lot of trouble forming coalitions, and successful coalitions often eventually result in the merger of parties anyways, so I don't think our two party system is too bad by comparison.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Tell Johnson to join the Republican Party and change it from within the way the Tea Party has, or the way Ron Paul almost did, and then you'll vote for him. Johnson only has 1% in the polls now so he is a wasted vote in every way.

The Libertarian party is too idealized. While we all probably agree with most of their platform, it just isn't practical--especially when they cannot even get elected to implement it. Reforming an existing party would be far easier than breaking the two party system.

I've been studying UK politics, and while they have a multi party system, they also have a lot of trouble forming coalitions, and successful coalitions often eventually result in the merger of parties anyways, so I don't think our two party system is too bad by comparison.

This comedy has brightened my otherwise ****ty day.

Top Bottom