INGO Democrats you still want to vote for Hillary?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I don't know about INGO Democrats, but I imagine that as long as she supports unions and claims she's for "working people", plenty of people who have bought into the class warfare narrative who nonetheless think they support freedom will come out for her. The "freedom for me" crowd doesn't worry much about intellectual consistency.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I don't know about INGO Democrats, but I imagine that as long as she supports unions and claims she's for "working people", plenty of people who have bought into the class warfare narrative who nonetheless think they support freedom will come out for her. The "freedom for me" crowd doesn't worry much about intellectual consistency.

IIRC, INGO has a fair amount of union workers, backers, etc?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    She has also said that she will bypass Congress in order to do these things (executive order) according to what I just saw on WTHR's noon news.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    IIRC, INGO has a fair amount of union workers, backers, etc?

i didn't say that a union member or someone who supports unions will necessarily support her. I said that her support for unions and claim to be for "the working man" (what I do sure feels like work) will result in many people who believe themselves lovers of freedom supporting her because gun rights don't mean as much to them as protecting themselves from competition and protecting their fiefdoms.

If you are a union member or supporter and you actually believe in freedom (guns, private property, etc.) and do not support Hillary, then I wasn't referring to you.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    If Hillary wins, I think all INGO mods' wives should become mods in their place. It's their turn now...

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I would vote for any other candidate (including Trump) before this abomination.

Also, I was wondering why this wasn't a subject on here already. The comments on most of the news websites has been hilarious.

She has also said that she will bypass Congress in order to do these things (executive order) according to what I just saw on WTHR's noon news.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Remember, folks... Oblamer said many times he could not make immigration policy w/o Congress, then did so anyway by executive order. Now he's saying he can't enact "common sense" gun law w/o Congress... Expect more executive orders. And Hildebeast is making no bones about the fact she would go right to her pen and phone if elected.

Do we need really any clearer reason to oppose these two traitors?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Remember, folks... Oblamer said many times he could not make immigration policy w/o Congress, then did so anyway by executive order. Now he's saying he can't enact "common sense" gun law w/o Congress... Expect more executive orders. And Hildebeast is making no bones about the fact she would go right to her pen and phone if elected.

Hildabeast is more than a traitor.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville

While I agree with what you're saying I think it is easier to essentially pardon millions of lawbreakers than it is to criminalize millions of citizens. The unrest would be substantial.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Does that plant have 5 pointy leaves

??

Hell, I would vote for the one with three pointy leaves before voting for Hillary. I would even rub said plant all over my buttocks before I would cast such a vote. Which is kinda maybe sort of what may or may not have been done to the last check I wrote to the IRS... not really, now that was in jest. Really. I would never do such a thing, that would be wrong.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Just like the uniformed voters there are union members who will vote the way the local goes. I know most of our local is planning on supporting Sanders. I said you know he wants everyone to make 20/hr which would drop us back 10 bucks, no response. Told them you really think he will want us having RR which is solvent for a long time while those on SS are running out, no response. I asked why they would be supporting someone who is clearly anti union, they said because he's for unions (smh).

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Union member as well... I have not voted for a democrat in a very long time. In fact about 80% of our local doesn't vote democrat.

Top Bottom