• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Ah, I guess I never read the rules...because I've never sold a gun.

That's how I got my first and only infraction. I went back to add more information about a rifle I was selling and instead of editing the original post, I added a second post.

puppy_im_sorry.jpg

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    [video=youtube;c8fgYXiZmAU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8fgYXiZmAU[/video]

I would say the safarihunter has around "10k" in the classifieds. I think if you post a certain total amount you should get a sponsor title.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Just look for the "padlock" next to the WTS in the title. (This is one the main title page. Once you open the add, it will say "Thread closed" about the title in a maroon bubble, instead of "reply to thread". Click the yellow triangle at the bottom of the post to report an ad that violates the rules.
    This helps tremendously! Thanks BT!

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    So you are trying to tell me my Iberia 40 S&W with only 1 round fired. Remember this pistol is not made anymore. So it is not worth $250? And My RG 22 revolver with only 6 rounds fired is not worth $200? I would trade even up, both of these nearly mint collectables for a Colt Viper or King Cobra, possibly even a Dan Wesson pistol pack.

:lol2:

migunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 4, 2011
    DeMotte
    Also, a lot of these people selling only know what they paid. They're not gun geeks like we are trolling all the retailers seeing the sales, rebates, gift credits, etc. Plus most people probably don't pay attention to the flash sales that get emailed out if they're on the email notification to begin with.

This is so true it should be obvious.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    This thread is like those old bad checking cashing walls. You never hoped your name would end up on there.

Top Bottom