Not open for further replies.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Can someone provide proof that any of the following claims I am making are false:

1) I had bacon and eggs for breakfast on 9-18-2010
    2) I spent 5 hours at the datacenter this week
    3) I dislike White Castle immensely
    4) I have eaten White Castle in the last 14 days

Please provide solid proof that any of the above are false.

You absolutely have not had bacon and eggs for breakfast on 9-18-2010, because that day has not arrived.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    He shows [strike]proof.[/strike] EVIDENCE......
    FTFY.....

Evidence supporting a theory is NOT the same as providing proof. If it were every court case would have the defendant both Proven Guilty, and Proven Innocent.....

Prosecutors and Defense attorneys provide Evidence of what happened.
    Talking heads are no different. Other than most the people listening don't know any better and believe what they see/hear as canonical fact.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    White Castle and the term "solid proof" should NOT be used in the same sentence....

Just sayin'....

Oh wait - that means I must be not able to handle the truth - since I resort to cracking jokes about it... Some of us may consider it not worth the time to do anything BUT have a laugh at....

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    can you PROVE I didn't time travel forward to the date of the Hope ride, eat bacon and eggs, and then time travel back? :)

I KNEW this was a trick question.

How about if I could PROVE you DID travel forward in time to eat such a breakfast?

(actually, one of the hypothesis as to why the Large Hadron Collider has been plagued with problems is that there is a time travel effect going on to prevent discovery of something important, not by a sentient entity (as we know sentience) but by a quirk of physics itself. This is being proposed by serious and sober physicists, which just goes to prove that such physicists need to drink more)

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    can you PROVE I didn't time travel forward to the date of the Hope ride, eat bacon and eggs, and then time travel back? :)

Yes, your wife absolutely would not let you time travel, especially since you can't travel on a bike without almost killing yourself! :laugh:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009

Lars you can barely ride your bike home without wrecking, no way Pami let you time travel:D

QUE beat me to it

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Yes, your wife absolutely would not let you time travel, especially since you can't travel on a bike without almost killing yourself! :laugh:

Lars you can barely ride your bike home without wrecking, no way Pami let you time travel:D

You've provided theories. But I don't see any proof. Sorry I must be a time traveling Bacon and Egg eating Moderator. :)

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    Can someone provide proof that any of the following claims I am making are false:

1) I had bacon and eggs for breakfast on 9-18-2010
    2) I spent 5 hours at the datacenter this week
    3) I dislike White Castle immensely
    4) I have eaten White Castle in the last 14 days

Please provide solid proof that any of the above are false.

Are you trying to make a joke out of this???

Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    Proof positive that time travel is possible:

photo.PNG

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    DEBUNK THIS!!!

The FACT that the US GOV has to have a Bill like this, should tell you something....

Bill Text - 107th Congress (2001-2002) - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

(III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.
    (B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--
    (i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;
    (ii) chemtrails;
    (iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

Last edited:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Are you trying to make a joke out of this???

Yes, they are ALL making a joke out of this because they "Can't Handle the Truth!" :): Sorry, always wanted to post that. :D Honestly, I believe that some people here are A) scared of the truth, B) brainwashed into thinking that people like Jones are 100% BS, or C) would just rather not discuss it on the net.

Personally, I don't listen to him much at all. Some things he says are completely crazy. However, he challenges you to look at things from another perspective and sometimes, he's completely right.

As for the National Guard not being Federal Troops.... You just might want to go back to 9/11 and work your way forward through the Executive Orders. I think you'll find that National Guard Troops, while still available for State Gov. use, are no longer under complete control of the State. When the Feds call for NG troops, governors have little to no say in the matter.

I would find and post the links to the EO's, but I'm not accessing those sites with my computer. Sorry.

DEBUNK THIS!!!

The FACT that the US GOV has to have a Bill like this, should tell you something....

Bill Text - 107th Congress (2001-2002) - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

(III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.
    (B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--
    (i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;
    (ii) chemtrails;
    (iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

:popcorn: Too bad people will cry BS on this, too, or explain that Chemtrails are a GOOD thing. :rolleyes:

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Who was joking. Seriously prove me wrong. It's easy to "be right" because you weren't proven wrong. That doesn't make you you did / said, and more the truth.

Personally I think Mr. Jones is a moon bat. I think he gets it right some of the time. In part because when you throw enough poo at the fan, eventually something's going to stick.

I also think Mr. Beck is a bit of a moon bat in many cases. Again sometimes he gets it right. Because like Mr. Jones, he throws a heck of a lot of poo at the fan.

The simple truth of the matter is. If you're not inclined to believe in a secret society that pulls at puppet strings at all levels of society, you're unlikely to have your opinion changed by anyone. Including the people who "see the truth" about an all powerful organization that control everything behind the scenes.

This kind of thread, isn't going to change anyone's mind. And will almost certainly lead to name calling and bitter arguments if it's left to run long enough.

I'm not saying however that I'm going to close it. Just making another prediction. I figure if I throw enough out there, I'll get it right once in a while too.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Who was joking. Seriously prove me wrong. It's easy to "be right" because you weren't proven wrong. That doesn't make you you did / said, and more the truth.

Personally I think Mr. Jones is a moon bat. I think he gets it right some of the time. In part because when you throw enough poo at the fan, eventually something's going to stick.

I also think Mr. Beck is a bit of a moon bat in many cases. Again sometimes he gets it right. Because like Mr. Jones, he throws a heck of a lot of poo at the fan.

The simple truth of the matter is. If you're not inclined to believe in a secret society that pulls at puppet strings at all levels of society, you're unlikely to have your opinion changed by anyone. Including the people who "see the truth" about an all powerful organization that control everything behind the scenes.

This kind of thread, isn't going to change anyone's mind. And will almost certainly lead to name calling and bitter arguments if it's left to run long enough.

I'm not saying however that I'm going to close it. Just making another prediction. I figure if I throw enough out there, I'll get it right once in a while too.

I'm not trying to change ANYONE'S mind. I simply want someone to prove these people wrong. Show me HOW they're crazy. Explain to me WHY these things aren't possible/likely/real/etc. With Jones, sure, a lot of the stuff is a bit, crazy. But what if he's even 40% right? 50%? 60%? And when he shows solid facts about things when he makes a charge like with the above video, that's him showing HIS proof.

So start with that video. Prove him wrong. ihateiraq tried, but National Guard troops have been federalized by EO. So prove Jones wrong. That's a good start. That'll cover one issue. Then there's two more. Pick them.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I'm not trying to change ANYONE'S mind. I simply want someone to prove these people wrong. Show me HOW they're crazy. Explain to me WHY these things aren't possible/likely/real/etc. With Jones, sure, a lot of the stuff is a bit, crazy. But what if he's even 40% right? 50%? 60%? And when he shows solid [strike]facts[/strike] evidence about things when he makes a charge like with the above video, that's him showing HIS [strike]proof[/strike] evidence.

So start with that video. Prove him wrong. ihateiraq tried, but National Guard troops have been federalized by EO. So prove Jones wrong. That's a good start. That'll cover one issue. Then there's two more. Pick them.

Fixed that for you again.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    One other thing....

i didnt watch the whole thing, but hes wrong on one very critical point. they are not federal troops. this is what he does best. he takes something like the guard helping leos scan vehicles for drugs and illegal weapons and morphs it into federal military grabbing guns from citizens and "acclimating" people. the facts are there to be proven. the sinister aspect of the operation is pure speculation on his part.

Can anyone here honestly say that this isn't part of a police state? A violation of rights? This does amount to gun grabbing because it's an unwarranted search and seizure. It does amount to "acclimating" people because they accept this illegal search and soon it becomes the norm for people and they just allow it without question. Certainly you guys see that. Right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom