• Status
    Not open for further replies.

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Wrong. I'm not saying Jones is right or wrong.

HE

HAS

PRESENTED

HIS

PROOF.

Not my proof, not your proof, HIS proof. I'm not making any claims to anything here. I'm challenging you all to prove SOMEONE ELSE WRONG. Not me.

:facepalm: Geez, I figured INGO was smarter than this.

Dude, don't get your panties in a bunch. You countered my message with your own point, so I thought you wanted to discuss it.

I don't listen to Alex Jones, so I can't debate with him (can I debate someone that isn't even debating me?). I'm not going to go look up what he says to say that his statements are wrong either.

What do you want me to do? Argue points that haven't even been presented to me?

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    :facepalm: Geez, I figured INGO was smarter than this.

I was having a bit of fun with this, but this deserves a serious response.

I can't address anything Alex Jones has to say since I have't listened to him, nor do I intend to, but I don't debate the topics that I've seen listed here attributed to them for one simple reason:

People like that are trying to selectively apply data and hypothesis to their political stance. Both sides are guilty of this while those of us who are actually trying to do science and collect and analyze data are caught in the middle. <---This offends me deeply. Sure, some researchers sell out and become hacks for one side or the other, but many are simply trying to seek a better understanding.

To give an example, no one can "prove" that GMOs are good or bad, and we simply won't know what unintended consequences they may have until they happen, and even then it may take major statistical analysis to start to understand that such a consequence even happened. The demagogues and those who follow them will want hard evidence one way or another and such hard evidence is rare, yet they make their livings trying to peddle soft evidence to the masses.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    I'm somewhere between ShibumiSeeker's point above and Ihateiraq's point...

and I'm leaning towards betting on the candy egg crapping rabbit....

If ya don't want to eat GMO food - don't eat it. Choose whatever explanation ya want for the FEMA camp thing. As for me, I'll stick to the simple explanation - it's most often correct, in my experience...

maybe that rabbit will crap out a peanut butter egg for me next.... :D

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    maybe that rabbit will crap out a peanut butter egg for me next.... :D
    dont eat it. sources im not going to disclose that have access to classified documents tell me the govt recently captured the easter bunny and have fed it nanobots. these nanobots have infiltrated themselves into the easter bunnys candy egg sac, waiting for you to ingest them. the govt will then steer the nanobots into your brain so they can control your thoughts.

se, tell me im wrong.

Serial Crusher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Northwest Indiana
    You don't really think these "FEMA" Camps would be active 24/7/365 do you? They're just prepicked sites that are there "Just in Case". Any place could be a "FEMA" Camp. Look at Hummel Park in Plainfield. Seen that HUGE open area in the back of the park? It could just as easily be a "FEMA" Camp as anywhere else.

All of the theories seem to have a very convenient out like that. Any quiet, unassuming U-Lock storage facility is actually a FEMA camp waiting to happen... They're not bringing boxcars full of people in... yet. They haven't stored any of the many things they would need there... yet.

Especially west of the Mississippi, the government owns a lot of the land. In some states, the government owns the vast majority of the land. These states are all potential FEMA camps?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    dont eat it. sources im not going to disclose that have access to classified documents tell me the govt recently captured the easter bunny and have fed it nanobots. these nanobots have infiltrated themselves into the easter bunnys candy egg sac, waiting for you to ingest them. the govt will then steer the nanobots into your brain so they can control your thoughts.

se, tell me im wrong.

:facepalm: Honestly I knew you wouldn't take it seriously. See, people who are afraid that the truth is more than they can handle make nothing but jokes about serious questions. Case in point.

See, I pose a serious challenge, you can't/won't do it, so you make sarcastic, smartass remarks at every turn. While amusing, you are doing little more than derailing the thread.

All of the theories seem to have a very convenient out like that. Any quiet, unassuming U-Lock storage facility is actually a FEMA camp waiting to happen... They're not bringing boxcars full of people in... yet. They haven't stored any of the many things they would need there... yet.

Especially west of the Mississippi, the government owns a lot of the land. In some states, the government owns the vast majority of the land. These states are all potential FEMA camps?

It's not a convenient "out". If you were planning on using a place to store bug out gear, would you place a neon sign saying "Bug Out Gear Here" on that spot? :rolleyes:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Dude, don't get your panties in a bunch. You countered my message with your own point, so I thought you wanted to discuss it.

I don't listen to Alex Jones, so I can't debate with him (can I debate someone that isn't even debating me?). I'm not going to go look up what he says to say that his statements are wrong either.

What do you want me to do? Argue points that haven't even been presented to me?

I'm not, but it seems people think that I have to present some kind of facts/proof first. I'm not the person I want people to debunk. However, people in this thread are looking at it this way. Some people even think I'm defending Jones, which is not the case. I'm asking people to prove him wrong once and for all.

They just can't do it though. It's actually pretty funny. :D

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    :facepalm: Honestly I knew you wouldn't take it seriously. See, people who are afraid that the truth is more than they can handle make nothing but jokes about serious questions. Case in point.

See, I pose a serious challenge, you can't/won't do it, so you make sarcastic, smartass remarks at every turn. While amusing, you are doing little more than derailing the thread.

It's not a convenient "out". If you were planning on using a place to store bug out gear, would you place a neon sign saying "Bug Out Gear Here" on that spot? :rolleyes:
    so i pose a theory about something very real, nanobots, and im not taking it seriously. someone else posts a story about the govt killing former senators because they were getting too close to the truth about our weather control weapon, and its the gospel? :rolleyes: thats the real joke.

all you did with the second portion of your statement was prove SC's point.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    I'm not, but it seems people think that I have to present some kind of facts/proof first. I'm not the person I want people to debunk. However, people in this thread are looking at it this way. Some people even think I'm defending Jones, which is not the case. I'm asking people to prove him wrong once and for all.

They just can't do it though. It's actually pretty funny. :D

Not funny at all. People can't prove him wrong just as much as people like him can't prove they are right either. What I think at least a few people are making fun of is your contention that it is possible to prove him wrong.

Not being proven wrong does not equal being proven right. It's not a zero-sum game.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Not funny at all. People can't prove him wrong just as much as people like him can't prove they are right either. What I think at least a few people are making fun of is your contention that it is possible to prove him wrong.

Not being proven wrong does not equal being proven right. It's not a zero-sum game.

Highlighted part... That's kinda my point here. As for the statement right after, I beg to differ.

He shows proof. As a matter of fact, he predicted what happened in this following video. I'll see if I can find that video.

YouTube - National Guard Helps Confiscate Guns in New York State

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    Highlighted part... That's kinda my point here. As for the statement right after, I beg to differ.

He shows proof. As a matter of fact, he predicted what happened in this following video. I'll see if I can find that video.

YouTube - National Guard Helps Confiscate Guns in New York State

i didnt watch the whole thing, but hes wrong on one very critical point. they are not federal troops. this is what he does best. he takes something like the guard helping leos scan vehicles for drugs and illegal weapons and morphs it into federal military grabbing guns from citizens and "acclimating" people. the facts are there to be proven. the sinister aspect of the operation is pure speculation on his part.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    As for the Easter Bunny, well it is a proven fact that bunny poop makes you smarter. See the poop is pill shaped and at work one day a guy looks over and sees some bunny poop that somehow got on the other guy's clothing. "What's that the one guy asks?" "Smart pills the other guy replies" "Can I have some the one guy asks?" "Yep, the other guy replies and hands over all of them." "Hmmmmmmm", says the one guy. This goes on for a week or so, one guy asking daily for smart pills, the other guy supplying a handful daily. Eventually one day the one guy doesn't ask for any, the other guy asks, "don't you want any smart pills?", the one guy says, "nope, they taste like rabbit **** to me". "See" said the other guy, "smarter already!!!!!!" :)::rolleyes::laugh:

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    after this challenge will you make one where people try to find proof the government is'nt lying about 9/11 ?? I'd love to see some, but wont hold my breath
    9/11 was staged there were no markings on the planes. There was another bulding that exploded that wasnt hit by the planes. there were explosions at the base of the buildings before the plane hit.
    :runaway::shady:

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Can someone provide proof that any of the following claims I am making are false:

1) I had bacon and eggs for breakfast on 9-18-2010
    2) I spent 5 hours at the datacenter this week
    3) I dislike White Castle immensely
    4) I have eaten White Castle in the last 14 days

Please provide solid proof that any of the above are false.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom