INGO at the March Indy 1500 - Swag Available!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    INGO swag will be available at the 1500. We'll have hats, stickers and patches. The INGO swag can be found at the Indiana Supply Depot table. That table will be near Tactical Shotgunner, Urban ERT, and Raven Concealment in the Southwest corner of the center building. Stop by and say hello! I'll be there all three days, along with Cwood and Redneckmedic will be there on Saturday.

Hats: $15

Patches $3

Stickers $1

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    Thats good to know, however for us who cannot attend weekend functions?? Was wondering when this stuff will be available online, would like to get a few things and have been patiently waiting...:D

chickenman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 4, 2009
    Monroe County
    I'm trying to go. Luckly the spring show is going on the time. I'm trying to get The wife to go so I can go to the gun show. Bad thing is my mother n law usally go with her but she been getting to guns lately so I feel so would rather go me and her husband. There goes my excuss. So like I said I'm going to try to go. Hope to c ya there.:dunno:

Z-Glock23

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2010
    Highland,IN
    What day are most of yall planning to go? I might go down if I get the chance but would want to go when everyone else is, get to meet some fellow INGO'ers =]

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    INGO swag will be available at the 1500. We'll have hats, stickers and patches. The INGO swag can be found at the Indiana Supply Depot table. That table will be near Tactical Shotgunner, Urban ERT, and Raven Concealment in the Southwest corner of the center building. Stop by and say hello! I'll be there all three days, along with Cwood and Redneckmedic will be there on Saturday.

Hats: $15

Patches $3

Stickers $1
    I will be there Sunday, will you accept the Site Supporter money ?????

Top Bottom