INGO at the March Indy 1500 - Swag Available!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    So, I'm a noob when it comes to the 1500. I had no idea what the dates were and had to Google the 1500 in order to find the website for it so that I could find the dates. In case any other noobs read through the thread, here are the dates and times!

FRI 19 MAR - 1400 to 2000
    SAT 20 MAR - 0800 to 1800
    SUN 21 MAR - 0900 to 1600
    Welcome to the Indy 1500 Gun & Knife Show

Personally, I've been trying to get an INGO winter cap since the Christmas Eve hullabaloo thread, but PMs to Fenway went unanswered and nothing came of it when I asked a Mod to follow up. So I'm gonna try to make sure I can get to my very first 1500 this month so I can *finally* spend some money on INGO gear! :yesway:

...even though I won't need the winter cap any more. :noway:

Last edited:

Gillclaypot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Muncie,IN
    Im going to look for a HK4. I came across two barrels with magazines in the box with targets. Also there will be Bills Guns there selling Delaware receivers.He has some of the last ones.When they are gone there will be no more some speculate.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I hope theres plenty to go around. The only reason why I'm going is to put in my support money and buy some swag. And I guess to meet some of you fellas too :D

kwatters

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I plan on going Friday for the first time, usually I am a Saturday attendee.
    It is my birthday and I took the day off, who knows what I might buy for myself...

XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    I'll be there, I assume its ok to carry at the 1500? I will stop buy and get a couple stickers at least. Gonna find me a Mosin I guess.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I'll be there, I assume its ok to carry at the 1500? I will stop buy and get a couple stickers at least. Gonna find me a Mosin I guess.

Generally at gun shows they will let you carry your weapon, but will have you leave the ammo in your car. When you get to the door, I think they check to make sure your magazines are empty and then put a tiedown strap through your barrel. At least, that's what they do at the Fort Wayne gun and knife shows, and from what I've heard others say, that seems commonplace.

XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    Ok cool. I'll probably just leave it at home. It'll get in the way of my wallet! :D I'l be walking out with a Mosin most likely so if SHTF afterwards I'll be fine.

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Generally at gun shows they will let you carry your weapon, but will have you leave the ammo in your car. When you get to the door, I think they check to make sure your magazines are empty and then put a tiedown strap through your barrel. At least, that's what they do at the Fort Wayne gun and knife shows, and from what I've heard others say, that seems commonplace.
    I carry all the way up to the building and unload there. I wouldn't want to be caught in that area without any ammo if in need. The last time I went I just unloaded outside, tossed my mag and +1 into my purse next to my other mag. I guess if you don't have a purse (although I have no idea why anybody would walk around without one), you could toss it in a pocket...or a mag pouch. ;) As long as you hand them your unloaded and mag-less gun, they probably won't ask to check your mag.

theturtle06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO
    I carry all the way up to the building and unload there. I wouldn't want to be caught in that area without any ammo if in need. The last time I went I just unloaded outside, tossed my mag and +1 into my purse next to my other mag. I guess if you don't have a purse (although I have no idea why anybody would walk around without one), you could toss it in a pocket...or a mag pouch. ;) As long as you hand them your unloaded and mag-less gun, they probably won't ask to check your mag.

That's because the fairer sex has two extruding nodules that would disappear if we did such a thing :):

Look forward to meeting some of the INGO bigwigs and becoming a site supporter :patriot: :ingo:

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    If anyone from Fort Wayne is going; I'd make it worth your while for a couple patches and a handful of stickers, PM me. :ingo:

another :+1:. I also live in Ft. Wayne and really want 2 patches and a sticker. Been wanting one for some time now, but cant find them. I am unable to make it to the 1500 so if anyone could do this that would be greatly appreciated!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I always unload and remove my magazine before I enter, and they have NEVER asked me to see it.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    another :+1:. I also live in Ft. Wayne and really want 2 patches and a sticker. Been wanting one for some time now, but cant find them. I am unable to make it to the 1500 so if anyone could do this that would be greatly appreciated!

Have you found somebody to pick up your swag yet? If not, I can pick it up for you and give it to you next time I'm in Fort Wayne, which will be for spring break (week of 4 April).

I'll have the new black INGunowners.com hats as well as the khaki INGO Tactical hats. Price list is in the INGO at the 1500 thread...

Only baseball caps this time? Just wondering if any winter caps will be there too. Haven't heard anything saying one way or the other.

Top Bottom