INGO at the March Indy 1500 - Swag Available!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zekedageek

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Bloomington
    LTCH address mis-match

The home address on my LTCH and my Drivers License does not match. I filed a change of address which has gone through and is on file. I filed a second form 7.5 weeks ago for a duplicate LTCH to reflect the change of address but I have not yet received it. If I go to Dicks or MC Sports in town they will not sell to me until the home address match on the two.. Will this be an issue at the 1500?

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    The home address on my LTCH and my Drivers License does not match. I filed a change of address which has gone through and is on file. I filed a second form 7.5 weeks ago for a duplicate LTCH to reflect the change of address but I have not yet received it. If I go to Dicks or MC Sports in town they will not sell to me until the home address match on the two.. Will this be an issue at the 1500?

Everyone has their own policy's. Dicks and MC must have a policy to see a LTCH. It's not required to purchase a gun. However you might have some at the show that require it. Of the guns I have bought at the show from the dealers they have not asked to see my LTCH. Now those selling outside or just individual tables inside may want to see it.

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    I bought a lpk and a sticker at the ingo booth. I almost bought more while waiting for the cc to process. Not a bad show, but prices were not the best.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010

Your LTCH is useless buying guns in Indiana.

Dont even pull it out, Just use your State Issued ID.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Everyone has their own policy's. Dicks and MC must have a policy to see a LTCH.

when I bought a benelli there 4 months ago all they want is a State Issued ID.

Why would a store like dicks that doesnt even sell handguns want to see a LTCH?:dunno:

WaltherFan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    EM69XX aka Fishers
    Saw the anti-gun Indianapolis mayor there with his bodyguard. I thought he said Indy was safe, you don't need to have guns in the parks............ yep it is if you have a bodyguard.

duke

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Louisville, Ky
    If someone from Evansville goes will you pick me up an INGO hat? PM me, and I'll hit pay ya back here in the mean streets of the tri-state :)

perminator

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    east side indy
    I was there today seems like alot of vendors were missing but and as usual alot were way overpriced hopefully tomorrow will be better. I got a lpk, a ctr and a B.A.D. lever and a few reloading supplies and also some new ammo boxes from smart reloader with hinged lids that seem really nice. It was nice to meet cwood, vupdblue, curragheeguns and even knifelady. see everyone tomorrow!

kwatters

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    good times, met several members here and bought a hat. loaded up on powder and some primers, resisted the urge to buy a glock from 21st
    Century. Thanks all, I will be seeing you soon.:rockwoot:

762minigun

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indianapolis SS BG
    Should I bring cash or do most vendors process CC?
    Cash is king for all negotiations. Alot of the dealers will float you a better price for cash.

Be prepared for a rough time parking on Saturday. There are 7 events going on today, 1 more than last time

Saturday, March 20, 2010
    Coin Show & Auction
    Midwest Reptile
    Naptown Roller Derby
    Indiana Flower & Patio Show
    Indy 1500 Gun & Knife Show
    Indianapolis Antique Advertising Show & Indy Antique Toy Show
    Indiana Ice

Last edited:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Picked up 2 extra INGO hats for those who could make the trip.

$15 plus shipping and they are yours.... because I'm a nice guy.

Just send a PM.

I'll bring to a match or FNS... or just keep them as spares.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom