Not open for further replies.

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I got mine.

I really wanted an INGO Tactical had and was able to pick one up at the table. Looks like you are getting some interest and will hopefully increase membership enough that the site will continue forever. It would be nice if it were big enough to gain the attention of our local state politicians. Great job guys, keep up the good work.

in_betts

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    North of FW
    Thanks for the info on the AD from Friday. We came out for a smoke break and the ambulance was there and we were told the guy was inside, and they were spreading kitty litter on what I guess was the blood spot. We are all human, but.......wow. Not the kind of press we need.

An exhibitor was saying a guy walked up on the ramp by entrance and proceeded to repeatedly pull back the bolt running rounds through the chamber and ejecting them without removing the magazine. WTF????????????? Some people's kids!

I left broke......as usual. :)

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Drat, I am still having back problems and don't think I can stand the car ride or easily navigate the crowd this weekend. ARGH!

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    the LEO I talked to was at the scene and said it was a taurus judge.

I'm betting he didn't know the difference and thought that since its 45/410 it must be that new taurus shotgun pistol. My main reason is that the taurus is a modern pistol and seems much less likely to AD than a cheap derringer. They where cleaning up when i went in to and the only word i heard was that some guy commited suicide. i thought "yeah right" and didn't give it a second thought. Looked like they where cleaning up puke to me and i was mostly concerned that they where between me and the 1500 so i didn't even slow down.

BIG TIM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fountaintown
    Went today and enjoyed meeting many fellow INGO members. It was great putting faces to names. I also got my new INGO hat. As for pricing on merchandise in the show, it seemed like ammo was the worst. There were still those occasional deals to be found.

avond47

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Seymour,IN
    I went today and picked up some INGO stickers :rockwoot:
    It seemed like it took forever to find the INGO table though. But once I found it, my shopping list for the day was complete.

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Grant County
    Went today (Sat.). Got there around 10:15. No line, (yeah!) Found the place pretty full but not packed. Had a little trouble trying to see probably 10% of the tables due to volume of people. Saw lots of ammo and AR uppers. Price of ammo was insane. Found a nice little Weaver V22 scope with rings to put on my Marlin 39A.
    Got to meet Fenway, W9ZEB, Pami and Sutter01 at the INGO table. Really nice people, just like I thought they would be. Picked up a couple of INGO patches---COOL!
    Glad I went, if for nothing else just to meet the aforementioned people. Thanks for your tireless work in making this a great forum!

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    I got there around 10:30 and there was just a small line to get in; 2 minutes, tops. Stopped by the table and fondled the Cav Arms lower a bit. Threw down a Jackson and walked away with some gear! Got to meet a few members but not as many as I expected.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Met a lot of new people today. Even seen some old faces! :rockwoot: Glad to see INGO at the 1500 and pick up a bacon patch and a couple stickers and posters.

I also picked up a UTG Rear flip-up sight, two weaver risers, and a custom Kydex OWB Holster for my BDE. I LOVE this holster! Custom fit, lifetime warranty, durable.... If you haven't tried one, I'd highly recommend it!

Come to Atterbury with me and Natalie tomorrow afternoon to play with all your and our new toys! :D

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I stopped by the table later in the afternoon and looked at the AR lower that was there. I didn't know anybody there and was feeling sort of tired/grumpy so I didn't introduce myself. I bought a hat yesterday. Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow and be able to talk to some more of you.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I've been there all weekend, with the exception of this afternoon, and have met a few INGO members. They all stopped by our booth and asked where the INGO booth was.
    It;s been nice talking to those of you who did stop by that I know and don't know.

Bisley Man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Whitestown
    I was there around 1:00PM,nice to meet some INGO people. It's nice to see young people involved in the shooting community,they are the future. Got a cool hat. Talking to you folks was a big lift after seeing the sky high prices on EVERYTHING! Keep up the good work. Oh, forgot to wish Pammi happy birthday!

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    I've been there all weekend, with the exception of this afternoon, and have met a few INGO members. They all stopped by our booth and asked where the INGO booth was.
    It;s been nice talking to those of you who did stop by that I know and don't know.

I just realized, I forgot to come see you today, Patti. :n00b:

Sorry about that!

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I just realized, I forgot to come see you today, Patti. :n00b:

Sorry about that!

I need to come by and say hi too! Which booth are you in? You going to be there tomorrow?

I will be back tomorrow all day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom