Not open for further replies.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I will be there also, I saw in the Indy 1500 Rules # 13 about having your gun "stickered and / or tied" what does this mean?

Ditto that. I will have two for show, one for carry. Also, is there a special procedure for "vendors/guys who bought tables"?

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I will be there also, I saw in the Indy 1500 Rules # 13 about having your gun "stickered and / or tied" what does this mean?

ALL guns must be unloaded before entering the building. Once you get inside and buy your ticket, there will be someone asking you "any guns?" If you answer "yes", you must give them to the officers sitting at the tables. They will make sure they are unloaded and then put an orange zip-tie through them. You must keep the tie on them until you leave the show.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Do you know where you will be at ? I am planning on going Friday If you need any help manning the table send me a email or pm

I think the Mods have a schedule worked out for manning the table. Thanks for the offer though!

We will be located near the exit, close to the NRA tables. There should be plenty of room for people to stop by and say hi for a minute without disrupting other vendors.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Can't wait til Saturday! I'll be bringing my AR looking for a rear sight and a riser mount for my red dot. I have one that I can trade + cash for the right one. Other than going for that, I'm just there to meet some people and say hey and get a nice INGO sticker or two! :D The patch would be cool too. I love the bacon patch!

:rockwoot:

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    Today's the day. I plan on going to my first 1500. I'm excited. I plan on stopping by and getting my site supporter status, and hopefully a hat. Other than that i'll just be shopping and seeing what i see. I don't know what or if i'll buy anything but i'm still really excited!

millsusaf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Carmel
    It seems to be just like every gun shop I've been in. They saw no loaded firearms period. Concealed does mean concealed but in a group of gun people if you choose to do that your firearm better be REALLY concealed well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom