• Ruger-9mm

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2014
    Out and about
    What kinda job, or where if you don't mind me asking :):

It's probably nice, not as busy right?

I work chat based tech support for a company named for a fruit. We're 24/7/365 worldwide, and nights definitely are less busy. On the 11p-8a shift it's much slower than days, and I'll never go back to phone support if I can help it. I get to sit here, in my office in my house, fix things all over the world while jamming out to my own music. And I have no trouble sleeping during the day to boot.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Ugh I did Internet access troubleshooting over the phone for Roadrunner for like 4 months and I wanted to nuke Bakersfield, CA and Corpus Christi, TX off the map.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    No sandwiches, but I made dinner for grandma a couple of times this week. Fried chicken and then pot roast. I think tomorrow, well, this evening, it's going to be stir fry.

Now this is the kind of stuff you need to advertise to attract women. Women like men who cook and take care of their elders. :)

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    So true GG. I married a good woman, I'd like to think she got a good guy. I feel good that she told me that anyway.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    So true GG. I married a good woman, I'd like to think she got a good guy. I feel good that she told me that anyway.

If she said it then it must be true. Always let her know you love and appreciate her and you should have many happy years together.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    If she said it then it must be true. Always let her know you love and appreciate her and you should have many happy years together.

I did. We had a great relationship. My second marriage. But sadly I lost her to ovarian cancer. It was a great relationship that gave me my only son. I am thankful for that. Now back to happy Stuff!

Snack time. Time to raid the cupboard.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I had a rough day so I had a glass of Chardonnay, a handful of corn chips, a couple pita chips and a handful of puffed peppermints.

Top Bottom