• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    I got to meet the great and mighty Que today. I blame him for putting the 1911 idea in my head. I hadn't planned on even looking at 1911's. I ended up with a Remington R1 following me home today.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Hey Que - Thanks for confirming the awesomeness of the ESEE kitchen set. I picked up the last set knifelady had shortly after our chat.

It was cool to finally meet you and it's always nice chatting with lovemywoods.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I want to say Hi to Que though.

Good luck with that. I hope you're not thin skinned. I always have to go to great lengths to get Que to talk to me at the 1500. This time I had to tell his boss that he was ignoring me. He acted all Mr. Manners like saying he was waiting for me to finish talking to Fenway. It's ok Que, I believe you. ;)

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I am surprised no one has mentioned getting to touch and hold Fenway's gun, I mean his Shield, as a highlight of going to the 1500 and visiting the INGO booth. It was nice to finally get to see a Shield in person. Thanks Fenway.

JS1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    Cripes Alan, if you're going to post a picture at least get a good one!

Michelle's hand may or may not have been on my ass....but that may have been because she coouldn't reach any higher.
    IMG_0026_zpsa9afcdf6.jpg

Hey man, I'm glad you got to retire as a Colt. Irsay did the right thing. :joke:

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Hey man, I'm glad you got to retire as a Colt. Irsay did the right thing. :joke:

HILARIOUS!!!! :rolleyes:

I've been mistaken for him and some other athletes/celebs over the years on numerous occasions. I don't seen any of them....Jeff Saturday, Big Show, Jason Aldean. I REALLY don't get the Jason Aldean one....

Top Bottom