• Which date(s) work best for you?

• Total voters

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I say pick a date and just do it. Poll is all over the place :)
    Executive decision time: May 18 is just over a week away. Two week notices are good for these kinds of thing to allow the infrequent posters a chance to catch it. (And I can't make it. :D) May 25/26 is race weekend. I65 is going to be packed with traffic.

So, let's pick the next Saturday date with the next highest vote. I'll see you all at the SnS June 8, say, 1 on the clock.

:D

xdmdude

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    southport
    I hope this doesn't end up on the 18th as I will not be able to make it. But otherwise I think I should be able to. This should be lots o fun. Edit did not read all the way through to see you picked June 8th.:n00b: move on not reading through before posting.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Executive decision time: May 18 is just over a week away. Two week notices are good for these kinds of thing to allow the infrequent posters a chance to catch it. (And I can't make it. :D) May 25/26 is race weekend. I65 is going to be packed with traffic.

So, let's pick the next Saturday date with the next highest vote. I'll see you all at the SnS June 8, say, 1 on the clock.

Fabulous. That gives me time to remind (numerous times) the idiots who schedule me at work that I need the day off.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am

You all have fun, I will be in Nashville, TN getting ready to go to the Ryman to see the Oak Ridge Boys on my 31st birthday while eating Jack's BBQ on Broadway.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL

That date is good for me, but I can't do anything until 7 unless everyone plans on staying all day. :alright:

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Well, it wouldn't do to make the guy who started this miss it, now, would it?

Okay, dinner then?

Perfect :thumbsup:

How does 8pm dinner on June 8th sound to everyone planning on attending? Would yall prefer 7 or 9 instead? :dunno: Doesn't matter to me, I'd just like to be there. Heck, if we stay until midnight we might even get a 'don't shoot 'em up' discount haha

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    At least it's Steak 'n Shake so they're open 24 hours :).

Only downside is we'd need to find a babysitter as 8PM+ is a bit late to have our 9 month old out or I may end up coming on my own [without the wife].

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008

Only downside is we'd need to find a babysitter as 8PM+ is a bit late to have our 9 month old out or I may end up coming on my own [without the wife].

Just let 'em sleep in the car carrier! Get 'em used to the hustle & bustle of life. ;)

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL

Hmmm. Would 7pm work for you and the family Mike? Does anyone else have an objection to 7PM on June 8th?

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Hmmm. Would 7pm work for you and the family Mike? Does anyone else have an objection to 7PM on June 8th?
    Don't schedule it around me. He'll already be sleeping and there's a good chance Grandma across the street will have no issues coming over and watching some TV while he sleeps for a couple of hours.

Just saying, it adds a layer of complication for me - not to say you should adjust around it.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Don't schedule it around me. He'll already be sleeping and there's a good chance Grandma across the street will have no issues coming over and watching some TV while he sleeps for a couple of hours.

Just saying, it adds a layer of complication for me - not to say you should adjust around it.

Sounds good. I'm staying with 8pm on June 8th. I'll give it until Monday and hopefully everyone will have checked back by then to say yay or nay on the time.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Sounds good to me, since I get off at 5:30ish, if I work on the weekend. I'd love to meet some more INGOer's, and put some faces with screen names!

Top Bottom