• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    Does BGF do rentals? Looking for a place to take the wife so she can try different handguns.

Oh yeah, we have several rental handguns. Cost to rent is $10.00 + ammo (have to use our ammo) + your range time.

Thanks for the kind words, too. I treat everyone like I'd want to be treated. I really do enjoy this job, have met a lot of great folks!

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    None of the other indoor ranges spent any money towards air quality. If you look on the roof at Beech grove they did the right amount of equipment to service the air exchange on that range. +1 to them.
    I remember driving by every other day when they were building it. One day I noticed the massive ventilation units above the "range area" and got overly excited to shoot indoors again :) Not to say that I don't still enjoy shooting outside.

sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    There's $500,000.00 or so in the air handler for the range. Have had a few "complaints" from folks who don't like the air movement.... Can't please everyone. :dunno:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There's $500,000.00 or so in the air handler for the range. Have had a few "complaints" from folks who don't like the air movement.... Can't please everyone. :dunno:

Not to be mean but they need to realize it aint a perfect world and air movement at indoor range is so important.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    They need to busted down a size or two. Really... How good of a life have you had, that you can walk into an indoor gun range, and complain about the clean air? Most likely while your getting your tactiCOOL AR out of its pelican case. Asshats.

Hopsing

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2013
    Avon
    I like going to Indy trading post myself....the guys a really good to me and my wife....I go there about twice a week...

Indye41

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    Westfield
    Like most have mentioned Beech Groove has been nothing but great since I've been shooting. Haven't been anywhere else but haven't had a reason to venture elsewhere.

MDave

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 1, 2009
    +1 for BGF. I was there today. There were a lot of real good staff on hand for questions. The range procedures are easy to get through for first time visitors and it was well vented.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Indy Trading Post is cheap, but they need to fix their target hanger situation. They buy their "hangers" from Kmart and if you accidentally hit the hanger, your session is temporarily over and you pay $5 extra for hitting it. I never hit one, but some people do quite often.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    theyre ventilation is antiquated too. I can feel flow, but its not enough to send the powder downrange, and its hot and muggy as hell in the summer. Its not bad, but its cheaper, you get what you pay for. I did not know that about the hangers fee.. Thats classic...

dmonsche

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2013
    I'm another vote for BGF! It's about 30 mins out of my way and I have to pass several other stores/ranges to get there but it's worth it.

Top Bottom