• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I had tables but I heard the line moved quickly. I saw plenty of AR uppers, lowers, ammo, etc. I really couldn't get away from the tables to much. I did buy an INGO TACTICAL hat and wore it all day. I only saw one other INGO member!! I'll be there all weekend.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I had tables but I heard the line moved quickly. I saw plenty of AR uppers, lowers, ammo, etc. I really couldn't get away from the tables to much. I did buy an INGO TACTICAL hat and wore it all day. I only saw one other INGO member!! I'll be there all weekend.

See you tomorrow! I'll be over at the RVWA table (2nd isle, 2nd table on the left from the front door).

Where is the INGO table?

fpdshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Fishers
    I was hanging out at the INGO table most of the day today. It was really good to meet a lot of you for the first time and see some old faces again. The bad part is, I met so many people that I'll have a hard time remembering all the faces and names! If I see you again, you may have to jog my memory, please don't be offended.

Chris

Duce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Delaware County
    Got there just in time to see PDs arrive to investigate the AD. I was so intent on other thing a fellow had to point out that someone was bleeding.
    After the last show I thought of not going, but this time it was back to normal. Got to visit with several old friends, got some parts from Butch out of Iowa.
    (Rant On) AR's were high as a kite along with ammo. I was carrying my extra AR, And was accused of selling a Frankengun, never said I wasn't, still had a better price than anyone there. Oh well it's not eating anything. Funny how when you're honest you catch it. Wonder how many AR's that had RRA, Bushy, even colt lowers weren't that honest. I seen more than one.....Buyer Beware................Guess 30 years smithing guns don't mean much...(Rant Off)
    To sum up pay your money, visit, give vendors a hard time (in fun), search out that unfound bargain. Honestly a tiring but fun afternoon....................Anyone got a good deal on kevlar.............................:): <>< Duce

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Just like the previous show, if you show up at opening, you're waiting in line. I got there at 4:00 and it was perfectly fine. If you arrive at 8:00 am tomorrow, be prepared to wait.

Scutter,

It was nice to meet you today...after seeing you FTF, I think you couldn't have picked a closer matching avatar than you did.
    You're not quite as yellow in person.:scratch:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I keep telling people, but no one believes me. I think I also mentioned I was going to wear my Caucasian skin this weekend. :):

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    I am thinking about going, but I only need to find some Beretta mags (really only need one, but might get two). I am not sure I want to even go. It costs $3 to park, $8 to get in, so that $11 is cheaper than S&H from CDNN.com The questionable thing is what is the price of the magazines (the good ones) inside...if they are starting at $30, I just wasted $11!!

You guys didn't miss anything.

My uncle got in and said it was god damn ZOO. $300/cases of x39 wolf
    $900 wasr's
    $1100 ARs

Was anyone buying the $900 Romanian AKs? PopGuns had two AK type rifles for $700ish.

spanky_27

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Columbus
    Got there just in time to see PDs arrive to investigate the AD. I was so intent on other thing a fellow had to point out that someone was bleeding.
    After the last show I thought of not going, but this time it was back to normal. Got to visit with several old friends, got some parts from Butch out of Iowa.
    (Rant On) AR's were high as a kite along with ammo. I was carrying my extra AR, And was accused of selling a Frankengun, never said I wasn't, still had a better price than anyone there. Oh well it's not eating anything. Funny how when you're honest you catch it. Wonder how many AR's that had RRA, Bushy, even colt lowers weren't that honest. I seen more than one.....Buyer Beware................Guess 30 years smithing guns don't mean much...(Rant Off)
    To sum up pay your money, visit, give vendors a hard time (in fun), search out that unfound bargain. Honestly a tiring but fun afternoon....................Anyone got a good deal on kevlar.............................:): <>< Duce
    well if it was the guy outside the door he shot himself in the leg about 10ft from me. It looked like a darringer not real positive. it was around 4:10 on fri.

Duce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Delaware County
    I was leaning on the rail outside talking on the phone to soon to be better half, about 4:25. She had a doctors appointment and was filling me in on some things.
    I noticed the small crowd of to my left and the cruiser behind me, but had no idea that someone had shot themself....................So much for situational awareness.:n00b:
    Did it make the nightly news???????:patriot: <>< Duce

Tell me again how much safer a derringer/revolver is than a cocked and locked semi auto..............................

spanky_27

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Columbus
    I was leaning on the rail outside talking on the phone to soon to be better half, about 4:25. She had a doctors appointment and was filling me in on some things.
    I noticed the small crowd of to my left and the cruiser behind me, but had no idea that someone had shot themself....................So much for situational awareness.:n00b:
    Did it make the nightly news???????:patriot: <>< Duce

Tell me again how much safer a derringer/revolver is than a cocked and locked semi auto..............................
    never seen or heard anything on the news.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom