• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    I had a great time at the show today. It was pretty packed at times, but then seemed to drop off to just a normal busy that I've come to expect at the 1500.

Finally found the INGO table and got a bacon patch (I was out of money for a hat :D ) AR prices were through the roof...ammo was up, but it really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Considering the current environment, what's a guy to do but suck it up, try to find the best deal and have to buy a little less than he had hoped to is how I'm looking at it. Maybe I'm just used to $20 USGI AR mags now or something?

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    I'm headed up right now... never gone on a Sunday before... hope there is some good stuff left, and most of the vendors. Taking a friend for the first time and I want him to enjoy himself, hope going on a Sunday isn't a mistake.

Dukshead

Marksman
    Rating - 90.5%
    19   2   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Southport
    Sunday at 1500

Good time at the 1500 today. Didn't find too many deals but met Spasmo, Shay and Phylodog. Super nice people. Also picked up the INGO tac hat. Great site for the table and finally got to see Phylodog's stipple work up close. I'll be taking him a gun soon. Anyway, glad to meet a few folks and look forward to meeting more in the future. Thanks.

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Met a few new forum people, had a nice time walking around, really wish it would have been in the other building though... stupid flower and patio show.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I was hanging out at the INGO table most of the day today. It was really good to meet a lot of you for the first time and see some old faces again. The bad part is, I met so many people that I'll have a hard time remembering all the faces and names! If I see you again, you may have to jog my memory, please don't be offended.

Chris
    I'll be offended if you DO remember me ;)

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Was there with a couple friends today; we walked right in around 10:00, and didn't have any problem getting around or seeing what we needed to see; everybody must've shot their wads on Friday and Saturday. ;)

The only money I spent was on some sweet INGO swag, but I helped separate my buddies from a bunch of their cash. I probably won't be allowed to play at their house anymore after their wives find out. :D

luvall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Noblesville
    How were the prices on ammo and handguns? I went last fall and there were no deals to be made and moving on asked for price by sellers. Any change this Spring?

Top Bottom