• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    I am starting to think one company, factory direct, both lowers and uppers or a complete set. That would give three different options and would be easy for me. Maybe even the options of .22, 9mm and 5.56mm marked lowers?

How say you?

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I am starting to think one company, factory direct, both lowers and uppers or a complete set. That would give three different options and would be easy for me. Maybe even the options of .22, 9mm and 5.56mm marked lowers?

How say you?

Sounds good, I need a upper anyway.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond

How say you?
    If I am thinking correctly I would be in for an extra one in a Multi marking. I need one to SBR.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

How say you?

hip hip hoooray!!!! im deffinately up for buying cheap complete AR's, and i will also buy cheap, uppers, lowers, etc. I dont mind putting them all together myself to save more money!! thanks for doing this!! i wish i had an FFL

Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    hoping for p-mags my self. but a good deal on flat top upper would be great. lowers are getting to be cheap and plentiful. uppers arent.

Last edited:

ArmyMP

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Fred Paris's republik of Franklin
    Hoping for something other than AR.... everyone is so obssessed with them.... I would go for some kind of distributor Idea so people could order something for themselves.... Something like UTG or Blackhawk so there is something for everyone..... I hate AR's...

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    AR's are very popular but I would also like to see something besides AR items. A cheap .22 pistol that just about everyone could get in on would appeal to me.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Hoppes oil... everyone is into cleaning their guns... at least i hope so,....

just like my D***, they are all spotless and well molested!! :D

hoppes oil sucks though. i use stuff called STRIKE HOLD. its awesome. blowes hops and break free out of the water, but a little more expenssive. been using it for 2 years now almost 3.

Top Bottom