• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    +1 for the magpul mags
    +1 for the heritage rough rider .22, I've been wanting one of those for a while!

Would be neat to see how cheap we can get magpuls for... any idea what they wholesale for?

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    how about a group buy for 1 hour with jenna jameson??? :)

i personally am not into .22's, just not enough fun for me. but hey im not knocking anyone who is, im just stating my own reasoning.

I sell molle gear, fobus holsters, CAA, Aimpoint, UTG, body armor. and I would be happy to do group buy stuff too, but my prices are already lower than all other dealers ive ran across cause im not that gready on the front end. my return business is more important to me.
    So my point is being another dealer, i think its amazing the generosity this guy is putting out!!! i truely aplaud him and i dont know where your shop is but if its close to greenwood, id almost promise you all of my future NEW firearms business, because i can see what a fine fellow you are!! im not an FFL (i wanna be, but dont know how to get it) but I know its a lot of work to get one and keep in business, so again THANK YOU!!!! your the man!!! give yourself a pat on the back and a slap on the butt from me! :)

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    There have been a number of fine ideas so far; I just want to add that whatever product is chosen, keep it affordable. Some members of INGO seem to be made of money, I'm not one of them. Just keep it affordable to all and it will surely be a hit.

Hondo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    how about the molles tactical double AR carry cases...I could use a couple of those:twocents:

(if I was more talented I would post a picture but you know the ones..the 12" by 40" plus or minus, rectanglular carry bags with the exterior pockets and multiple straps...)

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Well I really like the .22 pistol group buy idea and maybe I can work on a custom type "INGO" pistol with Mike's permission, but no time before this show.

Group buy has been posted on the group buy page.

It won't please everyone, but I hope you like it.

Interloper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    If you decide to do another group buy, I would definitely support the 22 pistol. Love the idea of the Heritage Arms Rough Rider...just seems like inexpensive fun! The AR lower group buy looks great, wish I had the funds. Just too much to purchase after the lower!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom