Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    KellyinAvon LIVE from the Indy 1500.

THE BIG STORY: all kinds of big story, but everything is being swallowed up by the unprecedented lawfare happening in our once great country. NRA v Vulla dropped to page 8 pretty quick unfortunately.

The NRA NRA-ILA ISRPA booth is located to the left of the main entry. Again, this is the expo hall, along 38th St. west side of the fairgrounds.

More to follow

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Just saw @Bradsknives and @paintball_addiction . The big bomb sign of revolver tactical is down the left dial as you come in, ZX guns is opposite down the right aisle.

Took a walk around, I think a lot of them are close hold on the ammo prices right now generation two PMags are looking like $15. Not sure if that will come down that seems a bit high, but we shall see.

Acme Sports is straight up the aisle from where I’m sitting, again the over under on the number of 870 police trade-ins I see going out the door is eight. Please note that’s how many I see, if I lose count well you’ll have that.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Took another lap around, most are still pretty close. Hold on their ammo prices. Saw 9 mm range ammo $15-$17 a box. I did spot federal HST 9 mm $35 – $37 a box of 50. Flip ammo right down the center aisle has it.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.5%
    64   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    I haven't been in several years, used to go all the time, with the price of admission, parking and over a hour one way drive doubt if i ever go again, since they are only allowing ffl to sell firearms now due to the illegal atf law put out!!!! Good luck all in your shopping adventures there!!! I use to buy lots of military firearms there but am downsizing now myself.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I am seeing a lot of private sale firearms come in the door… However, the guy who’s been selling a private collection for the last 10 years… Is not here.

The promoter made an announcement right before the show opened, I think the biggest concerning he has is not understanding what the rules/the law is right now.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Ok, first one who hits reply and posts I’ll take it or something along that line… Gets a one day VIP pass, free admission.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I’ve been a bit slow on my observations. Haystack Calhoun sighting.

Indhawkeye

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2018
    Zionsville
    I am seeing a lot of private sale firearms come in the door… However, the guy who’s been selling a private collection for the last 10 years… Is not here.

The promoter made an announcement right before the show opened, I think the biggest concerning he has is not understanding what the rules/the law is right now.
    The ATF cannot enforce its new policy until June 2nd by Court Order.

Top Bottom