• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I am still waiting for that deadly Swine Flu to kick back in that killed millions last year and had everyone running around trying to get that specific type of vaccination. Remember our fearless leaders didn't want to get on planes with people.

Wait, the Swine Flu never took off except in the media, govt, pharma,

WHAT WAS I THINKING:rockwoot:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I am still waiting for that deadly Swine Flu to kick back in that killed millions last year and had everyone running around trying to get that specific type of vaccination. Remember our fearless leaders didn't want to get on planes with people.

Wait, the Swine Flu never took off except in the media, govt, pharma,

WHAT WAS I THINKING:rockwoot:
    LOL. The only reason the swine flu didn't wipe us out is because of the vaccine. Ask anyone.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    This is a great point and one that I'm afraid is just a pre-cursor.

I personally FREAKED OUT :eek: when I saw the full video of Bill Gates talking about population reduction via vaccination. Here's a shortened version and no, it's not taken out of context...

YouTube - Bill Gates Admits Vaccines Are Used for Human Depopulation

Seems like it would be easier for him to just not have vaccines all together. Why would be spend so much money trying to develop a malaria vacination when he could just let the disease itself kill people off. It just doesn't make sense to me.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Seems like it would be easier for him to just not have vaccines all together. Why would be spend so much money trying to develop a malaria vacination when he could just let the disease itself kill people off. It just doesn't make sense to me.
    :+1: Gates rails on about how we need to lower the population, but then advocates mass-vaccinations which are "supposedly" supposed to make us all live longer. It runs contrary to the entire purpose of his speech.

Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    obey_dees.jpg

Top Bottom