Indiana: The POSITIVE thread!!! (photo intensive)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    A couple more.
    First picture was taken with a Nikon "point & shoot" the others a D90

There was a tornado happenin' 8 miles to the southwest when this picture was being taken
    dscn0845a.jpg

Lake Monroe Hardin Ridge boat ramp
    dsc00082wo.jpg

Red vs Blue (taken thru a double pane window)
    dsc0016nd.jpg

Snowy creek on Christmas day
    dsc0141z.jpg

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    A couple more.
    First picture was taken with a Nikon "point & shoot" the others a D90

There was a tornado happenin' 8 miles to the southwest when this picture was being taken
    dscn0845a.jpg

Was that the natural hue outside? So Green? That's a beautiful picture, sure wish that's what I saw off the back of my deck. Hubby would be in 7th heaven with a fishing pond right outside his back door. The only trouble is my dog would always be wet. :): She loves to swim.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I was driving the other day to go to dinner with some friends and my girlfriend, my girlfriend and I both spotted about 8 deer playing in some guys yard right by his front door. It was a sight to be seen in basically downtown Indianapolis. I wih I would have gotten a picture of it.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    These pictures are awesome. Now I REALLY wish it weren't winter. Of course, it's fall in some of them which means winter is right around the corner again. :)

Our daughter has attended springhill for 4 years or so. I'm not exactly sure how I found it but I think it was through a google search. I wanted to find a camp for her and that one seemed perfect. She goes to space camp in Alabama. Comes home on Friday and back down to Springhill on Sunday. Then home for a week or so and then off to Grandmas in Michigan for 2 weeks. I love summer. :)

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    Was that the natural hue outside? So Green? That's a beautiful picture, sure wish that's what I saw off the back of my deck. Hubby would be in 7th heaven with a fishing pond right outside his back door. The only trouble is my dog would always be wet. :): She loves to swim.

Honestly the picture doesn't even do it justice. The sky was just plain scary looking. The base of the rainbow looked like there was a fire there, very eerie!

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    Took this a few years ago, one evening, with a Casio Exilim point and shoot camera. I forget which model it was, but I used one of the special effects settings while the sun was setting to get this picture.

1571418837567d664fa0b.jpg

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    what I think is poison ivy
    23k99as.jpg

You are absolutely correct! If you see a similar plant climbing a tree just like this but with 5 leaves, that is Virginia Creeper. Often it is mistaken for poison ivy. Poison ivy will also have clusters of white berries in the late spring and in the fall the leaves will turn a scarlet red. It's a pretty plant.... from a distance.

Top Bottom