• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I went from a tri-fold to a bi-fold wallet to fit this thing.

many different wallets and styles in and out of my edc. last wallet was one of those newer folio phone case wallets. great idea but too bulky and heavy. now i'm using just the removable ccw/dl folding portion of the nra billfold... http://www.nrastore.com/nrastore/ProductDetail.aspx?c=10&p=GI+420&ct=e
    holds my dl, ccw, work badge, and 2 credit cards. everything i need and brought the weight/bulk of my edc down quite a bit.

i am the same way tho, anytime i shop for a wallet it must accommodate the ccw

Or, you could trim it down before you laminate it..
    Mine is the same width as my DL, just about an 1/8 of an inch longer.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

If you want a good seal on the lamination, you have to leave a border around the paper where plastic bonds to plastic that leaves about 1/8th of an inch clear border on all sides.

MAJB Retired

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    I'm no expert, but I think our lack of mandatory training is a bigger obstacle to reciprocity than the design of our card.
    You are probably correct. I believe that the ability to have and hold is aright granted by the 2nd Amendment, but if you look at who get's included in all of the everybody reciprocity agreements, it comes down to required training. I'll have to admit, I never signed up for a training class, but then I spent 20 years in the Army, have a great appreciation for fire arms, and probably have more time with a personal sidearm that most of the folk on this site (but not all, so don't flame me). I think everyone should have training, but I believe that should be a personal responsibility. Unfortunately, we don't teach or require, or en come cases, require or even expect personal responsibility. (my 2 cents worth)!

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    OK, maybe it is a bit more than 1/8 inch longer than the DL..

ChezLTCH.jpg

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm no expert, but I think our lack of mandatory training is a bigger obstacle to reciprocity than the design of our card.

You are probably correct. I believe that the ability to have and hold is aright granted by the 2nd Amendment, but if you look at who get's included in all of the everybody reciprocity agreements, it comes down to required training. I'll have to admit, I never signed up for a training class, but then I spent 20 years in the Army, have a great appreciation for fire arms, and probably have more time with a personal sidearm that most of the folk on this site (but not all, so don't flame me). I think everyone should have training, but I believe that should be a personal responsibility. Unfortunately, we don't teach or require, or en come cases, require or even expect personal responsibility. (my 2 cents worth)!

Guys, take a look at this. BoR has also had a thread or two analyzing why our LTCH is not recognized by other states...lack of training would really not result in that many more states recognizing ours.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...tates-honor-indianas-ltch-12.html#post4556240

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Could you post a less blurry version of this please? I can't get this one to scan. :p

I thought the same thing, but it doesnt look clean enough to get a good read. i'd still delete it just to be safe.

ETA: I feel inferior. I dont have the 1d barcode at the top of mine.

Last edited:

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    My cousin the cop reloads hollow points for his machine gun that he bought in another state.

BINGO! What do I win?

I want Ohio!

hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky

did that too. the shape of the ccw is just an odd size and not the same as DLs and CCs. i've got it close even with lamination but to have one that has same dimensions as everything else would only make things easier

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    did that too. the shape of the ccw is just an odd size and not the same as DLs and CCs. i've got it close even with lamination but to have one that has same dimensions as everything else would only make things easier

You're doing it wrong. The CCW goes in the holster. The LTCH goes in your wallet. Do not laminate your CCW! It may adversely effect reliability.

Top Bottom