INDIANA STATE POLICE SPEEDING TICKET BLITZ!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Stereotyping ANY group as a whole is counterproductive to any intelligent conversation. We try hard to dispel the stereotyping of gun owners as backwoods hillbillies yet some of us have no problem stereotyping other groups. I 'm no crook and I'm not the "1 or 2 goods cops" out of the 836,787 police officers in the US. Yes, I have worked the OT enforcing state laws. The extra money in good for those times that unexpected bills (medical) come up and need paid. I am doing NOTHING illegal by doing that. They are 100% legal traffic laws that are enforced. You might not like the laws but they are on the books until someone amends them or removes them all together. If you do not want a law to be enforced then push to have it repealed. To label a person a "crook" is to label them as a criminal you better have same good dirt on me before you throw that in my face. Please pick a better argument next time.
    OMG!! You mean you're really NOT a jack-booted criminal with a badge as portrayed here???

Don't get me started about IMPD--I'm not impressed.:D
    Oh...please start. I'd love to be impressed by you. More stories about how you beat them like a drum would be most impressive. *yawn* :popcorn: (waiting with great anticipation for more gripping tales of how some people are wronged by the evil, crooked po-po)

Last edited:

tedbower

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    mooresville
    I have to say i have never been stopped for something i didnt do, but 9 out of 10 times by being polite and acknowledge what i did i will get away with a warning.

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    (why you give me bad rep?) AGENT007 "Enforcing the laws on the books is not crooked. It's a wonder that gun owners have any LE support at all, given the ignorant cop-bashing that goes on here way too often." (quote by agent007)

I was talking about the crooked politicians. And I have LE family that say they dont agree with many laws but they do there job and I respect that. My comment was in true regret that they always end up serving some crooked politicians agenda. And If you believe there are no crooked cops then you dont watch the news much......
    But remember these communist (that we hate) countrys that have 80-90% of there work force working for the government. ARE JUST DOING THERE JOB! Scarry thought isnt it>?

No one is Bashing cops.... they are just people some are good and some are bad. Thanks for serving the people.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I have to say i have never been stopped for something i didnt do, but 9 out of 10 times by being polite and acknowledge what i did i will get away with a warning.
    Holy crap!!!! You mean they just didn't pick you out on a crowded roadway and decide...."I'm gonna screw with this guy and write him a ticket even though he did NOTHING wrong"????

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    +1 LEO
    Thanks for doing what you do.
    Every policeman I've met in Evansville are good people.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Make room people...coming through.
    jackboots2.jpg

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I'm sure the one or two good cops appreciate your vote of confidence. The rest of us have jack-boots to polish...and it's getting late. It's tough keeping those nasty neck scuff marks off the toes. :D
    You're wearing some crappy boots if skin is scuffing them ;)

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    If I can add to this without pissing anybody off...

Denny347 & public servant, please you guys are LEO, please be above the name calling and such that has progressed.

To everyone else, have you ever met a LEO? I have several good friends who are and just about everyone I have ever run into by choice or not with 1 or 2 possible exceptions have been good guys. I was on BLCTFD for 4 years and during that time I realized they are just like us they have a job to do.

Being polite has saved my ass several times from tickets(I have a heavy foot).

Let's all grow up.

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    All This is nothing new here, I live in North West Indiana and the state police have been out on 80-94 everyday for months, especially east of the Indiana toll road. They use mustangs, and chargers....mostly black in color.

NEWMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    I can't remember ever seeing a police car pulled over I can remember everyone I have ever seen speeding. I called 911 on 4 of them for going over in a school zone. happens every single day out infron of my house. also about 50 regular cars with them.lol

Top Bottom