• BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    Pulled this from the festival website FAQ page:
    6. What is not allowed at the festival?
    Absolutely no pets, alcohol, weapons, bikes, skateboards, rollerblades, chains, illegal contraband or harmful substances are allowed. Our security team is top notch and strictly enforces all rules and regulations. They ensure your Blueberry Festival experience will be the very best! Please note, leader/service dogs are the only exception, these dogs must be wearing vests and the owner must carry documentation.

So I guess that the key word is weapon.
    Very vague term, just about anything can be a weapon.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Pulled this from the festival website FAQ page:
    6. What is not allowed at the festival?
    Absolutely no pets, alcohol, weapons, bikes, skateboards, rollerblades, chains, illegal contraband or harmful substances are allowed. Our security team is top notch and strictly enforces all rules and regulations. They ensure your Blueberry Festival experience will be the very best! Please note, leader/service dogs are the only exception, these dogs must be wearing vests and the owner must carry documentation.

So I guess that the key word is weapon.
    Very vague term, just about anything can be a weapon.

I've bought cheap knives at the Blueberry. Carried a Spyderco Tenacious and an Ontario Rat 1 with the clips in plain sight. Out of all the LEO that I saw, only 2 took a 2nd look and they were extremely out of shape reserves. Use to go to the Blueberry with a 3' wallet chain (while the rules above were in place). My guess is that, with the Blueberry not being as busy as normal this year, some of the reserves were trying to stay busy. It was almost actually nice walking through there without it being nuts to butts and shuffling 2 inches at a time.

Top Bottom