Indiana Is Dead Last And Apparently Proud Of It...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Famous for more than being liberal.

JH on the left, Kut center , Jetta on the right.

View attachment 173578
    True, but there is one of the 3 in particular who exhibits more condescension, arrogance, and douchbaggery than the other 2. Also is vocal in his hatred for narcissists, which is ironic, given the amount of narcissistic behavior that they have displayed on this forum.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Vaccines don't seem to be helping much. The side effects are a bigger risk to me than covid so I choose not to be vaccinated. I did have covid...tested positive a month ago today. My husband ended up having it as well though never got tested. His symptoms indicated he was positive so we both quarantined together.

Masks are ineffective and 90% (maybe more) of the people I see wearing them, aren't wearing them correctly anyway. I have to question how many of these fabric masks that people are wearing like they are some sort of fashion statement are ever even washed. They are certainly not being sanitized between putting them on and off and laying them on the seat of the car, stuffing them in their pocket or purse, etc.

Gatherings? Yep...I will continue to live my life and spend time with my family and friends. I could get killed driving to work or die any number of ways on any given day. I'm not going to let a virus dictate how I live my life, and I sure as hell am not going to have a politician telling me how to live my day-to-day life.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    giphy.gif

lrdudley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Vaccines don't seem to be helping much. The side effects are a bigger risk to me than covid so I choose not to be vaccinated. I did have covid...tested positive a month ago today. My husband ended up having it as well though never got tested. His symptoms indicated he was positive so we both quarantined together.

Masks are ineffective and 90% (maybe more) of the people I see wearing them, aren't wearing them correctly anyway. I have to question how many of these fabric masks that people are wearing like they are some sort of fashion statement are ever even washed. They are certainly not being sanitized between putting them on and off and laying them on the seat of the car, stuffing them in their pocket or purse, etc.

Gatherings? Yep...I will continue to live my life and spend time with my family and friends. I could get killed driving to work or die any number of ways on any given day. I'm not going to let a virus dictate how I live my life, and I sure as hell am not going to have a politician telling me how to live my day-to-day life.
    Mom,
    I agree with your position 100%. 19 years working in a petri dish finally caught up to me just after Thanksgiving. After a week in the hospital the biggest challenge was that my wife and I have never spent so much "quality" time together.

Top Bottom