Indiana Is Dead Last And Apparently Proud Of It...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Which treatment? The poison jabs and endless boosters which are quite effective for increasing the profits of the greedy, bloodsucking pharmaceutical industry/mafia and their criminal co-conspirators?
    There are plenty of effective treatments against severe disease that do not include the unapproved, emergency use only jabs. One such treatment is Ivermectin, zinc, vitamin D, perhaps prednisone. Worked well for me as I cleared my infection in 2 days after taking the first course of ivermectin, zinc and vitamin D. Had a prescription for azithromycin and prednisone as well but I am allergic to the mucin drugs and hate prednisone so I skipped those two.

For Ivermectin to work it needs to be taken with zinc. It is the zinc that messes with viral replication but zinc is very difficult for cells to absorb. The Ivermectin is the pathway for the zinc. So if you see any "studies" that claim Ivermectin do not work against COVID you will also see that in the study none of the test subjects were given zinc along with it. It's like testing to see if you are will run by adding more oil but the gas tank remains empty.

Now that there is an actual approved jab, "Comirnaty", I wonder why the government allows the jabbing of people with the EUA shotz and why Comirnaty is unavailable in the USA?? It was approved in Aug or Sept but can not be found anywhere in the USA.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    There is science showing cloth masks to be pretty much useless. There is also science to show that surgical masks aren't as useful as people think. However, N95 masks, aka "respirators" do have some efficacy when worn properly AND combined with other protections.

I think masking is somewhat analogous to wearing a bullet resistant vest. It won't stop all the bullets, it certainly won't protect v/s a head shot, and it won't stop projectiles coming from funny angles, but it will protect. The face mask doesn't provide this level of protection but it may be somewhere higher than 0%.

As to "Asian" countries and mask usage:

While you may be right and I may be wrong, the perception of "East Asian Countries" and masks seems pretty universal to me...

I agree that our decisions should be based upon science, facts and logic. However, as gun owners we are horrible at following sciences, data, and logic. Ask any police officer involved in a firefight, "What saved your life, your sidearm or your body armour?" Body armour will come out on top every day of the week and twice on Sundays, but how many gun owners will buy another gun v/s spending the money on wearing good armour? We talk about protecting ourselves from others with guns but we really don't buy and use the one (1) thing that is most likely to do exactly that - a good vest.

Regards,

Doug

PS - I'm a hypocrite on the body armour as well. :rolleyes:

Actually, wearing a cloth mask is almost certainly less protective than not wearing a mask at all. The reason is, as you can see all over and on anyone wearing a mask, they touch their face ALL THE TIME! The adjust the masks (a no no), they pull it down, pull it up. They go out thinking that wearing a mask will "keep people safe" when they have symptoms because they are led to believe that masks do something.

A N(% mask provides protection in a sterile environment when used properly. In public it is probably also a viral vector for all the same reasons that cloth masks are. They have to be worn correctly following a set protocol and they are not ever worn following protocol.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Right... they're the problem. Neither JH nor Kut are anti-gun, they just aren't hard right wingers.

TBF, they both really, really, loved to push the lines and couldn't resist pointing out hypocrisy and poking sticks.
    Did Kut ever make a post actually about guns? I don't recall ever seeing very many posts from him outside of the Politics forum. JH wasn't anti-gun at least as far as his own gun ownership was concerned. The gun ownership of others? Not so much. Then again, he was vastly superior to all of us hapless rubes here. Come to think of it, Kut seemed to think he struggled under the burden of such vast superiority as well.

That is true, they both did really love to point out the hypocrisy of others... and were entirely blind to their own. Worse, neither could seem to fathom that they were even capable of it themselves. Both seemed to revel in validating their own preconceived notions of others and neither would stop at any length to achieve the desired responses so they could do so. Both could have contributed had they wanted to but neither could get past his own agenda to do so.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Kut and JH were just trolls. Kut took it a level higher with his race-baiting. I flipped it on him and it was clear he was a racist himself. A lot of good members stayed away because of those two and a lot of good threads were closed as well. Won't miss them myself.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    There are plenty of effective treatments against severe disease that do not include the unapproved, emergency use only jabs. One such treatment is Ivermectin, zinc, vitamin D, perhaps prednisone. Worked well for me as I cleared my infection in 2 days after taking the first course of ivermectin, zinc and vitamin D. Had a prescription for azithromycin and prednisone as well but I am allergic to the mucin drugs and hate prednisone so I skipped those two.

For Ivermectin to work it needs to be taken with zinc. It is the zinc that messes with viral replication but zinc is very difficult for cells to absorb. The Ivermectin is the pathway for the zinc. So if you see any "studies" that claim Ivermectin do not work against COVID you will also see that in the study none of the test subjects were given zinc along with it. It's like testing to see if you are will run by adding more oil but the gas tank remains empty.

Now that there is an actual approved jab, "Comirnaty", I wonder why the government allows the jabbing of people with the EUA shotz and why Comirnaty is unavailable in the USA?? It was approved in Aug or Sept but can not be found anywhere in the USA.

You don't need the zinc. Just go weld galvanized pipe for a few hours in an unventilated area. :)

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    If you wear a poncho instead of plates, it will still offer "some" protection. That's how effective cloth masks are at anything.

The NHS even did a study on surgical procedures with and without masks. Not only was there no increase in post-op infections, there was a decrease because the docs paid better attention to sanitation protocols.
    I wonder if the sterile environment with ISO 4 classification has anything to do with that?
    If you look around the room and you think all the other people are ***holes, and they look around think you’re the ***hole, who is more likely to be the ***hole?
    All of the above? We're all a**holes.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Did Kut ever make a post actually about guns? I don't recall ever seeing very many posts from him outside of the Politics forum. JH wasn't anti-gun at least as far as his own gun ownership was concerned. The gun ownership of others? Not so much. Then again, he was vastly superior to all of us hapless rubes here. Come to think of it, Kut seemed to think he struggled under the burden of such vast superiority as well.

That is true, they both did really love to point out the hypocrisy of others... and were entirely blind to their own. Worse, neither could seem to fathom that they were even capable of it themselves. Both seemed to revel in validating their own preconceived notions of others and neither would stop at any length to achieve the desired responses so they could do so. Both could have contributed had they wanted to but neither could get past his own agenda to do so.
    Plenty of people on the other side of the fence from kut and JH that never post about guns either. That's not a problem or a complaint, just saying that it's irrelevant to point out the topics they posted in without more context.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

Good points, and now that you mention it, JH was anti gun, if the definition means that because he was in the military he is more equal to own guns. Not the first military guy I’ve seen think that the masses shouldn’t have guns, but tHeY’vE bEeN tRaiNeD.

armac6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2021
    Indianapolis

Moderna CEO says fourth COVID-19 shot could be necessary​

The U.K. and South Korea have already ordered the shots​

000_99F6JV-e1620317545293-640x400.jpg

This specimen is the personification of SATAN in human form.

Reactions: Leo

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan

“Federal health leaders are moving away from an emphasis on what constitutes being fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in favor of staying current with shots.

“We’re using the terminology now ‘keeping your vaccinations up to date,’ rather than what ‘fully vaccinated’ means,” White House chief medical adviser Anthony S. Fauci said during a National Institutes of Health lecture Tuesday. “Right now, optimal protection is with a third shot of an mRNA or a second shot of a J&J.”

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention called Tuesday for third shots of Pfizer-BioNTech’s Covid-19 vaccine to be administered within five months of the initial two-shot series, shortening the time frame before a booster by a month. A CDC advisory panel is expected to recommend boosters for teenagers in a meeting Wednesday.”

What do vaxxed and unvaxxed people have in common?

Neither will ever be “fully vaccinated.”

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Right... they're the problem. Neither JH nor Kut are anti-gun, they just aren't hard right wingers.

TBF, they both really, really, loved to push the lines and couldn't resist pointing out hypocrisy and poking sticks.

dr-evil-right.gif

Hey - did you know INGO has an INGO function?
    Someone occupying too much real estate in your head, hide their post!

Hard right winger?
    You clearly do not know me.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Plenty of people on the other side of the fence from kut and JH that never post about guns either. That's not a problem or a complaint, just saying that it's irrelevant to point out the topics they posted in without more context.
    JH posted about guns frequently and from what I saw did so without being deliberately contentious. As for Kut, when you go on a pro-gun site, rarely if ever post about guns, and the vast majority of your posts are in the political section and are deliberately provocative, it's pretty clear you're not here to contribute.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

“Federal health leaders are moving away from an emphasis on what constitutes being fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in favor of staying current with shots.

“We’re using the terminology now ‘keeping your vaccinations up to date,’ rather than what ‘fully vaccinated’ means,” White House chief medical adviser Anthony S. Fauci said during a National Institutes of Health lecture Tuesday. “Right now, optimal protection is with a third shot of an mRNA or a second shot of a J&J.”

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention called Tuesday for third shots of Pfizer-BioNTech’s Covid-19 vaccine to be administered within five months of the initial two-shot series, shortening the time frame before a booster by a month. A CDC advisory panel is expected to recommend boosters for teenagers in a meeting Wednesday.”

What do vaxxed and unvaxxed people have in common?

Neither will ever be “fully vaccinated.”
    Yay, more word games.

"Just a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down, the medicine go down, the medicine go down."

Top Bottom