• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grahamsy2k

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Terre Haute
    The audio on the video where the people were talking to the ghost/demon? didn't seem real. The demons voice was really clear and they were talking to a human. And where was the voice coming from?

Other than that, cool story.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    "There are two equal and opposite errors into which our race can fall about devils. One is to disbelieve in their existence. The other is to believe, and to feel an excessive and unhealthy interest in them. They themselves are equally pleased by both errors, and hail the materialist or a magician with the same delight." - C.S. Lewis

mlzoiss

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    Carmel, IN
    "There are two equal and opposite errors into which our race can fall about devils. One is to disbelieve in their existence. The other is to believe, and to feel an excessive and unhealthy interest in them. They themselves are equally pleased by both errors, and hail the materialist or a magician with the same delight." - C.S. Lewis

Exactly right.

mlzoiss

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    Carmel, IN
    The audio on the video where the people were talking to the ghost/demon? didn't seem real. The demons voice was really clear and they were talking to a human. And where was the voice coming from?

Other than that, cool story.

That is what makes this particular entity so scary. It is very hard to believe unless you were there. My husband was there and heard the disembodied voice carry on a conversation and scream loud enough to make you jump and cover your ears. These people were not sophisticated enough to dupe my husband who is an electrical engineer.

It also comes from different locations at the same time, growling in one room, and talking in another.

Also, you can tell by the way the people react to it that they are not merely conversing with a person and trying to "fake" evidence. They think it's funny and unbelievable.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    It sounds like someone is in the basement or upstairs talking into an HVAC duct. This would explain why the voice comes out at four places, and is so clear, yet the source is so far away hidden, and there is no electricity necessary. The resident may have disguised their ducts to obfuscate the sounds, or maybe they are just so dumb that they haven't figured out that some real person, perhaps even a delinquent in a sewage drain, can communicate with them.

Solitaire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Indy

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan

mlzoiss

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    Carmel, IN
    :laugh:

This is a Halloween joke, isn't it? :laugh6:

Demon's don't exist, but if they did, and they had southern Indiana accents, now THAT would scare the hell out of me. :D

Nope, I've been doing this for 10 years, unassociated with Halloween. I believe in God, therefore I believe in the devil, and I have personally seen enough evidence to know that demons definitely do exist.

An evil or demonic entity can sound like whatever it wants to, or whatever will make it fit in with it's surroundings. It can pretend to be anyone or anything that will make you let your guard down.

Last edited:

mlzoiss

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    Carmel, IN
    It sounds like someone is in the basement or upstairs talking into an HVAC duct. This would explain why the voice comes out at four places, and is so clear, yet the source is so far away hidden, and there is no electricity necessary. The resident may have disguised their ducts to obfuscate the sounds, or maybe they are just so dumb that they haven't figured out that some real person, perhaps even a delinquent in a sewage drain, can communicate with them.

Wow, that would definitely be an elaborate scheme. But we have been doing this long enough to know better. There is no basement, no unaccounted people hiding in the house, it's in an extremely rural area (no accessible sewage drain, or wondering delinquents). These people have nothing to gain from this, they have been dealing with it since at least 2008. The only thing they have to show for it is many sleepless nights, and frightened grandchildren.

I never said the same voice was heard in four places. Different voices/words or growling etc. can be heard at the same time in different rooms or areas of the same room, along with people being touched or poked. Also the source does not sound like it is coming from far away. When it screams, it's right next to your ear. All of this, combined with other extreme phenomena that I listed on my website, is not so easily dismissed as a hoax.

Like I said, unless you were there it is hard to believe. It will be impossible for me to convince a staunch skeptic, even a video of an apparition explaining the meaning of life can be dismissed as a hoax to someone who wasn't able to verify the controlled circumstances in which it was recorded.

Last edited:

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    Cool stuff. I've seen and experienced a lot of paranormal stuff. The "scariest" thing I've seen is a full-bodied ghost in full Klansmen sheets. Took me a bit to figure out wtf I had just seen. I also see flashes of light and hear my name getting called loudly sometimes.

Top Bottom