IN police shatter car window, extract passenger after alleged seatbelt violation

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Agreed. So maybe LEOs need to change their protocols so more Major's aren't created.

LEO's did not "create" that sack of ****. His sack of **** family created him and raised him to hate LEOs. As Major Jr. was growing up, dear ol' dad taught him to steal, rob, shoot, and be the antithesis of a productive member of society. To suggest that the cops had anything to do with making him what he is today is weak and weak minded.

gravitas73

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    LEO's did not "create" that sack of ****. His sack of **** family created him and raised him to hate LEOs. As Major Jr. was growing up, dear ol' dad taught him to steal, rob, shoot, and be the antithesis of a productive member of society. To suggest that the cops had anything to do with making him what he is today is weak and weak minded.
    You're right. A culture of excessive force and injustice among those who are supposed to uphold the law will have no negative consequences just like dropping bombs and appointing chosen dictators in the middle east never comes back to bite us.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Yeah, that guy had absolutely no choice but to kill that cop. It was just a natural reaction from being a product of his environment.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You're right. A culture of excessive force and injustice among those who are supposed to uphold the law will have no negative consequences just like dropping bombs and appointing chosen dictators in the middle east never comes back to bite us.

So the life lesson is just let people breaking the law break the law with no intervention and everything will work out for the better?

Sounds like a plan.

Police, please step down, we got this ****.

gravitas73

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    You guys are funny. Put words into my mouth to fit your world view.

Perry Wren did not deserve to die. The cops that arrested Major Davis' father do not deserve to die.

The only point being made is that kids grow up and remember.

And in this case, I hope the kids of these victims in Hammond grow up and hunt that neanderthal power tripping son of a ***** down if the "system" won't remove him.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    You guys are funny. Put words into my mouth to fit your world view.

Perry Wren did not deserve to die. The cops that arrested Major Davis' father do not deserve to die.

The only point being made is that kids grow up and remember.

And in this case, I hope the kids of these victims in Hammond grow up and hunt that neanderthal power tripping son of a ***** down if the "system" won't remove him.

In your world, it will always be the cops fault?

And the demon seeds of the dirtbags should grow up and seek revenge?

That's what I'm reading. :dunno:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You're right. A culture of excessive force and injustice ...........

..........The only point being made is that kids grow up and remember.............

Which is it?

Did Major Davis Sr. whatever deserve to get arrested or was it excessive force and injustice?

Did the police make Major Davis Sr. commit crimes?
    Were his life choices because of the police too?
    Did he grow up "remembering" or was he just a POS?

gravitas73

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    In your world, it will always be the cops fault?

And the demon seeds of the dirtbags should grow up and seek revenge?

That's what I'm reading. :dunno:

You don't read too good do you?

I said Wren and others don't deserve to die.

Fact is some cops do though.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

I said Wren and others don't deserve to die.

Fact is some cops do though.

I said In your world, it will always be the cops fault?

Fact is, most all dirtbags deserve to die.....slowly.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I'm glad to see that these officers cared enough about the physical safety of this family to shatter their window, rain glass upon the children, and electrocute a man.

The compassion is undeniable.

But you see, according to the Hammond PD statement, the officers acted at all times with the *officer's* safety in mind. Who cares about the safety of the passengers in the car, apparently.

Is this a thing now? Demand ID, and then overreact when the person reaches for the demanded ID? The same thing got a driver shot in SC recently.

By the way: since when did a seat belt violation become a primary offense in Indiana? That's news to me. (I think seat belt laws for adults are ridiculous to begin with. If someone wants to vie for a Darwin Award, why should the rest of us care?)

Top Bottom