Please reply by conversation.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    ~ Korean War and '50's/ 60's Army Medal Sets ~

These are being sold for a friend who needs the money. Having said that, for now, the price is firm.... and any offers will be referred to him.

Five Indiana National Guard and Army Reserve ribbon bar and medal sets, all in pristene condition. All are originals, and not replicas.... and he is selling as a lot (10 pieces).

I am throwing in two digi-camo U S Army shirt patches (velcro) for free....

Price is $50 shipped OBO, (lower 48 states)..... HI and AK shipping may be higher

Check, cash or money order. No PayPal, sorry.

Feel free to PM me your e-maii; for additional photos, if needed.

Bottom row (from left)- National Guard Army Reserve 'Components Achievement' award set; IN Guard Army Reserve 'Good Conduct' medal set; Korean War Army Reserve' National Defense' award set.

INNatGuardArmyReserveMedals001.jpg

In small box (L to R)- IN Guard Army Reserve 'Distinguished Service' Commendation set; IN Guard Army Reserve 'Service To State & Country' award set....
    INNatGuardArmyReserveMedals004.jpg

Thanks for looking! :patriot:

Last edited:

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Make an offer..................... ;)

* In response to the post below, by member threefiftyfour-

These were issued to my friend's Dad. His Dad is in a nursing home (or possibly VA hospital) and has demensia at this point. 'Dad' wanted his son to sell the medals, and put the funds toward a new bike for the grandson. There was another INGO member, who made the noble, selfless offer of paying the $50 for these, IF the son kept the medals and didn't sell them to someone else.

That may have embarrased him (not sure), but he declined... and still wants to sell these.

I personally applaud that other members generosity, and told him so......

Last edited:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    agree, should keep the awards and pass them down to family. I am sure there are other ways to help raise money to help out. Especially on INGO.

Davis0023

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    NorthCentral Indiana
    I agree with ThreeFiftyFour!
    Why don't son "tell" Dad he sold them(white lie for the grandfathers pride) we chip in a few dollars and get the kid a bike? He will regret selling his Dad's medals for whatever reason( his pride, etc) also.. Just my 2 cents.
    Anyone else???

Last edited:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I agree with ThreeFiftyFour!
    Why don't son "tell" Dad he sold them(white lie for the grandfathers pride) we chip in a few dollars and get the kid a bike? He will regret selling his Dad's medals for whatever reason( his pride, etc) also.. Just my 2 cents.
    Anyone else???

Agree as well.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    ~ Korean War and '50's/ 60's Army Medal Sets ~

These are being sold for a friend who needs the money. Having said that, for now, the price is firm.... and any offers will be referred to him.

Five Indiana National Guard and Army Reserve ribbon bar and medal sets, all in pristene condition. All are originals, and not replicas.... and he is selling as a lot (10 pieces).

I am throwing in two digi-camo U S Army shirt patches (velcro) for free....

Price is $40 shipped OBO, (lower 48 states)..... HI and AK shipping may be higher

Check, cash or money order. No PayPal, sorry.

Feel free to PM me your e-maii; for additional photos, if needed.

Bottom row (from left)- National Guard Army Reserve 'Components Achievement' award set; IN Guard Army Reserve 'Good Conduct' medal set; Korean War Army Reserve' National Defense' award set.

INNatGuardArmyReserveMedals001.jpg

In small box (L to R)- IN Guard Army Reserve 'Distinguished Service' Commendation set; IN Guard Army Reserve 'Service To State & Country' award set....
    INNatGuardArmyReserveMedals004.jpg

Thanks for looking! :patriot:

JULY 27, '18

OK..... Nearly SIX years ago, I paid this young man the funds for these medals. Grandkid got the bike, 'Dad' is gone, and son has NO INTEREST in the medals, for him or his son (don't know the nature of the relationship, and didn't ask why he wouldn't want to pass them on to his son). I still have them, and just want to, at this point re-coup some of the money.... if anyone is interested in these.

Asking $40 shipped via USPS Priority mail. Check or money order.......no PayPal. PM w/ questions.

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom