• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I guess he never heard about Plaxico Burress??? Does anyone else find it ironic that a city proudly displaying the Statue of Liberty is also the city that restricts the liberties of it's people?:dunno:

ubertux

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Tell City
    What has the U.S. come to? This guy swore an oath to uphold and defend the constitution to the death. Does federal law have no merit? Why doesn't the FBI bust into where this man is being held and just remove him from his capture? The DEA has upheld federal law in some instances involving drugs where state law allowed them. If not the FBI why wouldn't military personnel bust in and get this guy out. :xmad: We let too much go in this country. There must be something that can be done to help this guy. I understand he was ignorant of state law in NYC, even though that law is illegal in every way. Actually our LTCH cards are also ILLEGAL in every way. We need better representation from our federal government, they need to fully enforce our rights, and stomp on the swine that infect our rights. We the people need to voice our rights, if enough of us got together we ought to be able to trump this kind of disregard for constitutional law. Its our responsibility to do so. When will we stand up and do something about these abominations that seem to be a daily occurrence? Things like this are something none of us should have to endure. Is there something we can do for him? I'm sure all of us here believe in the constitution, and wish to have our rights upheld, that is one of the reasons we are all here. Our country is turning into a place that is horrible to live in. If any one has any information relating to this guys legal fund, please post it. I would send him what I got to help him out. Maybe we could flood the Feds with calls supporting the immediate release and return of property to this guy. Something has to be done.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    According to everything I know upon the subject, even a New York State Pistol Permit doesn't allow someone to carry in NY City, but a a NYC permit allows carry within the rest of New York State.

I concur that this is just more governmental tyranny run (more) amok, but neither of these people are the sharpest knife in the drawer. The word naive may not adequately describe either, but rather that of selective ignorance. Unfortunately, their individual life lessons will fall upon deaf ears, just as the lesson of Gregg Revell fell deaf upon theirs.

kiddchaos

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Agreed

:yesway:
    We do not live in Europe. We live in the United States of America. I take it that since we are united, all states should automatically accept another states license. Just like drivers and automobile license plates. Crossing state lines and city limits should make a difference. I can;t see what gives them the right to be different.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    In pressing prosecutors to drop the charges, Jerome's lawyer, Mark A. Bederow, underscored his client's military service, which also inspired other Marines to write letters to various city officials. Prosecutors pushed back by disclosing last month that Jerome was a Marine for less than 11 months, was tagged with unauthorized absences and other problems and got an "other than honorable" discharge.

Bederow on Tuesday called prosecutors' account "a half-story" and "very misleading," but he and Jerome declined to elaborate.

I have to say, and I will get flamed by some for this, but enlisting in the military doesn't automatically give someone a free pass.

I have a friend who's ex-husband is a former marine who was injured in the line of duty... all well and good until you learn he never made it out of basic when he was injured. He's a waster who sits at home all day and when he isn't out chasing storms he refuses to pay child support (he doesn't work, so any CS he pays is from you and me, the tax payer) and doesn't look after his kids.

My bro in law on the other hand served with the 82nd airborne, went to Kosovo, got out after his tour was up and then re-enlisted with the national guard and went to Iraq as an IED tech. He saw some effed up stuff as well as being injured by enemy action.

I have a ton of respect for former and current serving military members, but not just because they signed a piece of paper to join.

Top Bottom