• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I didn't say their actions weren't offensive. Remember, we were talking about wishing death upon someone. And I don't think their actions are, at least for me, worthy of wishing that they die.
    I don't wish death on anyone either but for some that's the only hope they have of getting these loons out of office, there's no term limits and they're too power hungry to ever retire. Why does a mega rich 80 year old woman want to continue slogging to congress every day?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Kut has never admitted to anything to my knowledge. Just an observation...
    If blind men could make observations, I would not try and contradict your statement. Given that I don't believe you are blind, we'll just say, your statement is based on "limited" observations. It's fairly obvious that I've admitted something simply nature of the my long membership here. But given how "basic" your claim is, I will contradict it, easily, by saying this. "I am Black..." that would be an admission. "I dislike Donald Trump." That would be another admission. And for good measure, I will give you one more, "I laugh at poorly thought out posts."

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don't wish death on anyone either but for some that's the only hope they have of getting these loons out of office, there's no term limits and they're too power hungry to ever retire. Why does a mega rich 80 year old woman want to continue slogging to congress every day?
    If your asking me, if politicians are living high off the hog, and need to get back to doing the nation's work, I would tell you "YES!" There are plenty of reasons to bash congress, and have our current members replaced with people who have sincere motives. Don't think I'm a fan of the body, because I'm not. BTW, that last sentence was an admission.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If blind men could make observations, I would not try and contradict your statement. Given that I don't believe you are blind, we'll just say, your statement is based on "limited" observations. It's fairly obvious that I've admitted something simply nature of the my long membership here. But given how "basic" your claim is, I will contradict it, easily, by saying this. "I am Black..." that would be an admission. "I dislike Donald Trump." That would be another admission. And for good measure, I will give you one more, "I laugh at poorly thought out posts."
    Now c’mon. Speaking colloquially does not mean the thoughts expressed were not thought out. You know he wasn’t talking about generally admitting to things that are true. He was obviously saying that you don’t admit when you’re wrong. So defend against that rather than the simple straw man you so easily knocked down. And I’m not saying you don’t have such a defense. But at least defend against the actual claim made.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Now c’mon. Speaking colloquially does not mean the thoughts expressed were not thought out. You know he wasn’t talking about generally admitting to things that are true. He was obviously saying that you don’t admit when you’re wrong. So defend against that rather than the simple straw man you so easily knocked down. And I’m not saying you don’t have such a defense. But at least defend against the actual claim made.
    Was it obvious? Well, it wasn’t to me, and I’m not going to give someone trying to disparage me, the benefit of the doubt. Just like you, trying to stay in the cool kids club, swooping in to save the day, but not even addressing why I even have to respond to such a stupid claim. But since you decided to intervene and put up a defense for something not said, let me ask you. Have you ever seen me admit to being wrong?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Was it obvious? Well, it wasn’t to me, and I’m not going to give someone trying to disparage me, the benefit of the doubt. Just like you, trying to stay in the cool kids club, swooping in to save the day, but not even addressing why I even have to respond to such a stupid claim. But since you decided to intervene and put up a defense for something not said, let me ask you. Have you ever seen me admit to being wrong?
    You imagine many lines in between that don’t exist. Yes. Of course it was obvious. Your last question isn’t relevant to my post, which I made clear in my last two sentences.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You imagine many lines in between that don’t exist. Yes. Of course it was obvious. Your last question isn’t relevant to my post, which I made clear in my last two sentences.
    Obvious to the crew, certainly. While you maybe are, I’m not held to the standard of trying to extrapolate someone’s thoughts while I need to be explicit in mine.
    Noting that you very ungracefully declined to answer my question related to this nonsense, if you need to put on suit and play “Captain Save a Bro,” to stay in the good graces of the cool kids, knock yourself out.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Obvious to the crew, certainly. While you maybe are, I’m not held to the standard of trying to extrapolate someone’s thoughts while I need to be explicit in mine.
    Noting that you very ungracefully declined to answer my question related to this nonsense, if you need to put on suit and play “Captain Save a Bro,” to stay in the good graces of the cool kids, knock yourself out.
    Who are the cool kids lol?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It is fairly obvious that you did not understand the response, or what inspired the conversation.; as such I will dismiss you as uninformed.
    You apparently don't understand. You insist on criticizing the rest of us while insisting that people who are actively trying to destroy the republic are no different (or more dangerous or treasonous) than people who eat pineapple on their pizza.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    You apparently don't understand. You insist on criticizing the rest of us while insisting that people who are actively trying to destroy the republic are no different (or more dangerous or treasonous) than people who eat pineapple on their pizza.
    That is a bit disingenuous.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    That is a bit disingenuous.
    How do you figure? I may have been a bit sarcastic but he keeps painting leftists who don't even pretend to uphold the oath of office and attack the Constitution at every turn as if they just have different opinions while claiming that those of us who have a problem with that are reacting to subjective opinions (no, the text of the Constitution is NOT my subjective opinion). It's bad enough that we have the government in the hands of domestic enemies without having quislings on our own side.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I now know what a quisling is, I have once again been educated by INGO.
    BTW, I agree with IndyDave1776 100%, I'm just nowhere near as good at debating. I go from passive to "going to get banned", so I just stop @ passive, that way I can learn from INGO.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    They maybe lying dirtbags, and if they've done anything illegal then they deserve to be locked up. I haven't been provided with any proof of that illegality. I also think the assertion that they are attempting to "undermine this nation," is completely subjective. In most instances, people in government work in their own self-interests, or what they actually believe is "right," Right being also subjective. I honestly don't believe that there's anyone who actually has the intent of undermining the nation to the detriment of the American populace.

Do you really think you will ever see any proof? The answer is no! To many liars protecting each other and the MSM being complicit in the coverup. Let the criminals investigate each other and do you believe we will see the truth? Again the answer is no!

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville

Maybe you shouldn't laugh at what you consider poorly thought out posts but endeavor to understand what was meant. But then again it wouldn't be much fun if you can't sneak in a few insults would it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    How do you figure? I may have been a bit sarcastic but he keeps painting leftists who don't even pretend to uphold the oath of office and attack the Constitution at every turn as if they just have different opinions while claiming that those of us who have a problem with that are reacting to subjective opinions (no, the text of the Constitution is NOT my subjective opinion). It's bad enough that we have the government in the hands of domestic enemies without having quislings on our own side.

That is debatable...

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Liz Cheney was on a talking head show this morning squawking about how Republicans are the party of Lincoln.

He Liz, you might want to actually do a little history homework before you start holding that tyrannical constitution shredding son of a bitch up as your standard bearer.

Top Bottom