• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I don’t think I’ve ever reported a comment. I figure most disagreements work themselves out. I get fired up on a couple subjects, but usually I’ll stop replying or they’ll stop replying and it’s over with. Never saw the point in reporting a comment... unless it’s someone with a Chinese symbol for a name posting nude pictures or something... I guess I would then... if they were ugly :):

I figure it's not much different today that it was running around with folks when I was a kid.

There were always a few that would go crying to mommy whenever somebody didn't treat them like mommy did.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    I believe they do.

I wonder how long it will be before some soyboy SJW type get's his panties in a wad trying to claim it has something to do with Indians (feathers, not dots).

ETA: Interestingly, Red Man Chewing Tobacco has not been "canceled".
    “Red Man’s chewing, tastes the best
    And a Red Man chew, outlasts the rest
    A-B-C, America’s Best Chew
    Flavor that’s rich, and mellow, too.”

Never used the stuff, but back in the ‘70s my clock radio went off at 0600 about the time of that commercial in front of the local morning news outside Evansville.

Then there were the barns painted all around Western Pennsylvania:

“Chew MAIL POUCH Tobacco

Treat Yourself to the Best”

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I've never been the fan of chewing tobacco.... It likely results from an overnight fishing trip when we were kids. One of my friends had lifted some from his dad's toolbox. He ended up swallowing it when he was chewing. The kid was sicker than a dog.

Being the good friends we were, we made him stay on the river bank with us until he puked and didn't look sick. We had no interest in getting in trouble when we went back home.

I do like the old barn logos though!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You think liberals would be upset if Trump supported a bail project? In this currently climate of justice reform? Yeah no. How much outrage did Trump get with his other justice reforms?
    And I’m trying to understand the point you’re making with your post. This thread is about impeaching Harris. Are you implying that you agree with impeaching Harris, because the bail fund she tweeted support for helped bail out some bad people? If so explain the crime she would be ousted for.
    Sedition. The evidentiary standard has been pushed rather low

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    I feel like this is one of those things where you should hold your cards close to your chest. Numbers will go way down in dem turnout with no trump and midterm is never as hyped up. Not sure why the GOP would show their hand early and give dems reason to come out in numbers. Not that I think theres even a point to doing it other than pettiness. Rand Paul already came out and said he has no interest in this type of stuff during the impeachment trial.

Top Bottom