• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Now we're getting somewhere. What kind of Euro and what kind of Asian?

(Heh heh heh)

No I'm not.

NOTICE:

I hereby offer a sincere apology to whomever might have been offended by items posted in my account name that could be construed to be insensitive to those of asian descent.
    Someone obtained my login info and posted that without my consent.
    It was not me.

It was my evil Siamese twin Eng.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Back on topic, somewhat...I just saw some Rexnord employees on TV saying it looks like their jobs are going to Mexico and Trump promised to keep them here.
    Are they really blaming Trump for what happens before he is even inaugurated? Are people really that stupid?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Back on topic, somewhat...I just saw some Rexnord employees on TV saying it looks like their jobs are going to Mexico and Trump promised to keep them here.
    Are they really blaming Trump for what happens before he is even inaugurated? Are people really that stupid?

Is that a rhetorical question?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

My husband works at Rexnord, Trump never promised them anything. He did however say, that as President he would tax product coming back in to the states from companies that moved out to save money.
    The smart people know this is not going to happen overnight and he can't prevent a company from moving.

And yes, they are moving. Most will be out of work by the end of the year.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I heard there was some special unemployment if you lost your job due to foreign competition. My neighbor in new castle worked for Chrysler and it was shut down and some foreign company (I think metaldyne) took it over and he lost his job. He had five years of 95% income headed his way.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    How much time did you spend in the 60s.

Did you miss the "read" part? I don't even need to humor the idea that current times are worse than the 60s, anyone with ANY sense of history, understands that is false. Not only from a legitimate protest standpoint, but also from the bare bones standpoint. If you're willing to contest that notion, and state that current times are worse than the 60s, let me know, and present your argument.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I heard there was some special unemployment if you lost your job due to foreign competition. My neighbor in new castle worked for Chrysler and it was shut down and some foreign company (I think metaldyne) took it over and he lost his job. He had five years of 95% income headed his way.

As long as it's private enterprise, I don't see the issue.

Top Bottom