• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I wish you were right but I doubt it with the current administration running things. Prosecutions for federal gun violations are way down and someone shooting at a police officer won't stir up any concern from the feds under their current "leadership".

You said "Leadership"............................:rofl:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I wish you were right but I doubt it with the current administration running things. Prosecutions for federal gun violations are way down and someone shooting at a police officer won't stir up any concern from the feds under their current "leadership".

I would think this case would be exactly what the "drugs & guns" section of USASDIN would be interested in.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    I'm not certain that the federal gun statutes would give a greater penalty range than the svf with an HO.

Which federal crimes would be in play?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I'm not certain that the federal gun statutes would give a greater penalty range than the svf with an HO.

Which federal crimes would be in play?

Possession of a firearm by a prohibited person is good for ten years, fifteen if the person has three prior violent felony convictions. 10 years federal time is good for 8.5 years. 10 years state time is good for at least six months in most instances unless the prison gets super full then all bets are off.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Justice would be some alone time with him and the officer involved.

In this case, I think the officer involved is one of the good guys. I'd like to search the globe and find a really, really dirty cop (maybe Russia?) and let the dirt bag have some alone time with the 0.000001%

Can't he be charged with a hate crime? The current administration seems to wet themselves over crap like that.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    In this case, I think the officer involved is one of the good guys. I'd like to search the globe and find a really, really dirty cop (maybe Russia?) and let the dirt bag have some alone time with the 0.000001%

Can't he be charged with a hate crime? The current administration seems to wet themselves over crap like that.

Wrong direction OG wrong direction.

Top Bottom